Browser Extension Engineer2022 - 2022PixieBrix, Inc.
- Created a prototype of inferred selector in the PixieBrix Chrome extension.
- Implemented style isolation with the help of React Shadow DOM for a UI automation startup.
- Updated the logic of selecting similar elements in the website using lower code.
Senior Front-end Engineer2021 - 2022Apollo.io
- Worked as a senior front-end developer on building a sales intelligence and engagement platform.
- Used React, Redux, and other libraries to implement a sleek and modern UI/UX.
- Contributed to building an industry-leading Chrome extension app that achieved over 100,000 active users.
- Implemented Gmail and Google Calendar extensions as part of my role.
- Applied Cypress testing framework for end-to-end and regression testing.
Senior Front-end Developer2017 - 2019Telegraph Creative
- Built customized, well-structured, and maintainable components throughout a mobile app using React Native and Node.js.
- Focused on improving UI/UX with the introduction of styled components.
- Integrated unit testing and end-to-end testing using Jest and Enzyme.
Front-end Developer/Full-Stack Developer2014 - 2017StudyKIK
- Cooperated with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
- Worked with a senior developer to manage large, complex design projects for corporate clients.
- Completed detailed programming and development tasks for the front-end app as well as challenging back-end server code.
- Covered unit tests to discover errors and assure quality.
Web Developer2011 - 2013Blue Butterfly
- Worked as a front-end developer for building single-page applications and SaaS products.
- Focused on AngularJS, model-view-controller (MVC)-based frameworks, and Node.js.
- Built highly responsive and pixel-perfect UI/UX, user-intuitive graphs, and data visualizations.