Salesforce Sales Cloud Developer2020 - PRESENTWingIt Innovations
Technologies: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce
- Transferred their app from using a traditional on-premise ERP system to Salesforce CRM system.
- Migrated their ERP data into the Salesforce CRM as part of my role.
- Transferred, configured, and automated their pricing and quoting logic and opportunity workflow.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant2020 - 2021Pathstream
Technologies: Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards
- Developed a service cloud app for Pathstream to facilitate their case management.
- Configured advanced service cloud features like an omnichannel and live agent.
- Customized the individual needs of the business using Apex code and Lightning Components.
- Automated Slack messages, email messages, and chat messages for effective communication between agents and students.
Senior Salesforce Developer2020 - 2020Simuwatt
Technologies: Salesforce Managed Package, Integration, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce API
- Developed a Salesforce app exchange marketplace app, 'buildee for Salesforce', which allowed their existing customers with Salesforce implementation to use buildee directly in Salesforce.
- Created the entire requirement specifications with daily requirement discussions with the customer initially.
- Created and executed the entire project plan for delivering the product in multiple phases.
- Used Salesforce APIs, generic programming, Lightning Components, and other advanced Salesforce technologies to deliver the app.
Marketing Cloud Developer2018 - 2020HealthCare Partners
Technologies: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email Templates, Responsive Email Templates
- Set up the marketing cloud instance from the start and integrated it with their Salesforce.
- Designed various responsive monthly newsletters for Davita to be sent on a schedule.
- Created Marketing Cloud Journeys for registration flows, check-in flows, after event completion flows.
Module Lead2014 - 2020PSL
- Implemented a loan-disbursal-and-management system for their clients. CF was using an old in-house finnOne system for loan management and the job was to migrate to a cloud-based CRM-system via Salesforce.
- Managed a team of six members. My responsibilities included task division, task estimation, task distribution, and task clarification to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Created best practice guidelines for uniform coding and easy maintainability.
- Configured and designed the deployment workflows for the Salesforce system.
Salesforce Administrator2019 - 2019Baroque Access
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Data Migration
- Onboarded and kick-started their Salesforce CRM journey.
- Migrated Excel data sheets into Salesforce Object Data.
- Created the user guide for user/agents onboarding.
- Developed six flows for their individual line of businesses: Baroque Access, Baroque Aviation, Baroque Travel, Baroque Villas, and Baroque Yachts.
- Managed their pardot platform relating to email automation, email template designing, pardot initial set up, and connection with Salesforce.