Verified Expert in Engineering
Augmented Reality (AR) Developer
Jayashree is an Android engineer with over eight years of experience building elegant and performant mobile applications, platforms, and SDK tools in AR and spatial computing. She also enjoys building scalable full-stack applications and added features for apps such as Rally Plus which is used by millions of users. Her passion lies in providing the best user experience through beautiful and intuitive UI design. She hopes to impact as many projects as possible through the Toptal community,
The most amazing...
...technical workshop I presented was at Samsung Developer Conference. I also coached hundreds of CS graduates, helping them ace their technical interviews.
Senior Android Developer
- Owned end to end feature design and implementation for the United Healthcare App.
- Wrote end to end unit tests and automation tests using JUnit.
- Employed modern Android architecture and Jetpack libraries written entirely in Kotlin.
- Collaborated with off-shore teams for bug-fixes and QA testing.
Senior Mobile Developer
- Architected the mobile SDK to enable building persistent and multiplayer content.
- Migrated application-level Rest API and networking calls to native C++ for cross-platform support.
- Implemented internal developer tools and CI Build Pipeline to streamline engineering efforts.
- Served as the lead developer for the Spatial Checklist application in Unity and Android using the SDK.
Senior Mobile Developer
- Built end to end AR applications to run on DAQRI Smart Helmet, leveraging device sensors such as depth, motion, thermal, and Bluetooth.
- Collaborated with UX/UI designers in bringing intuitive and practical user-experience and user interaction.
- Implemented C# APIs to expose underlying native callbacks to the external developers.
- Designed and implemented UI menus, widgets, and inspectors customized towards industrial applications.
Senior Unity Developer
- Built complex, engaging AR applications in Unity3D and Android with Vuforia SDK.
- Collaborated with computer vision and SDK engineers in architecting API design and advised developers on best practices with rich code samples and sample applications.
- Improved Unity and Vuforia integration and overall product quality in collaboration with design and product teams.
- Built the Quest System to work with the game narrative for Apptivity TM MonsterHigh TM.
- Built a custom model-view-presenter that worked best under the constraints of the Unity framework.
- Created custom level-editing tools for level designers to independently design game puzzles and quests.
Rally Plus Healthcare Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rally.wellness
The project was fully built on Kotlin and the latest Android architectural components.
I wrote unit tests, integration tests, and functional end to end tests for the feature.
Java, C++, C#, Kotlin
Unity3D, KOIN, Dagger 2
Android Development, 3D Math, Computer Graphics, Game Development, Augmented Reality (AR), Algorithms, Networking, Operating Systems, Data Structures
PAW, Retrofit, RxJava
CircleCI, Postman, Xcode, Crashlytics
Master's Degree in Computer Science
University of California Los Angeles - Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Utkal University - India