Senior Android Developer2019 - 2019Freelance
Technologies: RxJava, Dagger 2, KOIN, Retrofit, PAW, Kotlin, Android
- Owned end to end feature design and implementation for the United Healthcare App.
- Wrote end to end unit tests and automation tests using JUnit.
- Employed modern Android architecture and Jetpack libraries written entirely in Kotlin.
- Collaborated with off-shore teams for bug-fixes and QA testing.
Senior Mobile Developer2018 - 2019SamsungNEXT
Technologies: Augmented Reality (AR), Postman, C++, C#, Unity3D, Android
- Architected the mobile SDK to enable building persistent and multiplayer content.
- Migrated application-level Rest API and networking calls to native C++ for cross-platform support.
- Implemented internal developer tools and CI Build Pipeline to streamline engineering efforts.
- Served as the lead developer for the Spatial Checklist application in Unity and Android using the SDK.
Senior Mobile Developer2015 - 2018DAQRI LLC
Technologies: Augmented Reality (AR), Java, C#, C++, Android, Unity3D
- Built end to end AR applications to run on DAQRI Smart Helmet, leveraging device sensors such as depth, motion, thermal, and Bluetooth.
- Collaborated with UX/UI designers in bringing intuitive and practical user-experience and user interaction.
- Implemented C# APIs to expose underlying native callbacks to the external developers.
- Designed and implemented UI menus, widgets, and inspectors customized towards industrial applications.
Senior Unity Developer2013 - 2015Qualcomm Inc
Technologies: Java, Android, C#, Unity3D
- Built complex, engaging AR applications in Unity3D and Android with Vuforia SDK.
- Collaborated with computer vision and SDK engineers in architecting API design and advised developers on best practices with rich code samples and sample applications.
- Improved Unity and Vuforia integration and overall product quality in collaboration with design and product teams.
Game Developer2012 - 2013TicToc Games
Technologies: Game Development, C#, Xcode, Unity3D
- Built the Quest System to work with the game narrative for Apptivity TM MonsterHigh TM.
- Built a custom model-view-presenter that worked best under the constraints of the Unity framework.
- Created custom level-editing tools for level designers to independently design game puzzles and quests.