- Senior Node.js Developer2015 - PRESENTConsultant
Technologies: AWS, Node.js, React.js
- Developed serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
- Developed and deployed front-end SPAs using React.js.
- Created a reusable serverless platform for rapid full scale deployment and iteration.
- Lead Engineer2014 - 2015Tenvia
Technologies: Node.js, React.js, Flux, MongoDB, LevelDB
- Led a small team of developers.
- Developed applications with fast, reliable back-ends using Node.js, React.js, and several NoSQL databases.
- Worked on full-stack development using Node.js, React.js, LevelDB, MongoDB, and various Linux technologies.
- Lead Web Developer2012 - 2014Brenntag
Technologies: Ubuntu, Nginx, Unicorn, Capistrano, RoR, PostgreSQL, Coffee, SCSS
- Managed projects and multi-disciplined teams for data management, commercial reporting, purchasing, planning, and sales applications.
- Bridged multiple legacy systems and developed modules for faster deployment cycles.
- Developed a commercial planning application dependent upon multiple commercial, internal, and market parameters in order to streamline the purchasing process.
- Engineer2010 - 2011DeMiCasa
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Ubuntu, Nginx, Unicorn, Capistrano, PostgreSQL, Coffee, SCSS
- Designed, developed, and deployed a tailor made web-based CRM system using Ruby on Rails.
- Implemented data management systems for accurate reporting and business flow improvement.
- Developed and unit tested a benchmarking system across multiple functional areas of the food safety chain.
- Graduate Research Assistant2008 - 2009Purdue University
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, CSS
- Worked on Purdue’s Engineer of 2020 initiative developing innovation theory models.
- Performed research at the intersection of Innovation, Education, and Engineering in order to develop intellectual content associated with the project goals.
- Developed and implemented testing battery in order to prove project hypothesis.