Mobile Developer2019 - 2019DriveType Ltd.
Technologies: React Native, AWS AppSync
- Restructured existing React Native app.
- Added additional features to the application.
- Fixed issues on the Android version of the app.
- Introduced unit testing and continuous integration.
Web Developer2018 - 2019Center for Educational Excellence
Technologies: WordPress, Slim Framework
- Developed a WordPress plugin for automating the workflows of tutors as they interact with a student online.
- Developed a WordPress plugin to introduce requested custom functionality onto LearnDash.
- Modified a WordPress theme to introduce requested custom functionality into LearnDash.
- Created a reusable REST API in Slim Framework (PHP) that allows querying of application data and authentication using a one-time PIN.
Full Stack Developer2017 - 2018CloudKickers Ltd
Technologies: Node.js, AWS S3, CloudFront, EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, Route 53, Alexa, TFS Online
- Developed a secure document storage and collaboration web application using Node.js with Lambda and API Gateway, with S3 as the storage medium.
- Configured development, testing, and production environments for the application.
- Developed a companion Alexa Skill that allows you to take notes and store them in the application immediately.
- Set up continuous integration using GitHub and TFS builds.
- Set up an integration testing suite using Newman and the AWS SDK.
Full Stack Developer2017 - 2018Tuki Ltd
Technologies: Firebase, React Native
- Added new features to an existing React Native application used for managing shifts.
- Restructured the existing React Native application to meet better standards of code.
- Developed a Firebase back-end for the application which held and parsed shift, venue, and employee information.
Web Developer2015 - 2018Obi Creative
- Developed a custom WordPress plugin for handling bookings and payments for a festival.
- Migrated 20 different WordPress websites from one server to another, all with different custom panels.
- Developed a Firebase-backed social networking site for sharing pictures based on location and decade.
- Added custom functionality to a Drupal plugin with no documentation.
- Developed a mobile application for receiving daily positive affirmations as notifications.
Web Developer2017 - 2017DaviesIs
Technologies: Laravel, AWS SNS, AWS Route 53
- Migrated an existing Laravel application developed by a third party with no documentation to a new server.
- Rebuilt the AWS stack of the Laravel application which involved SNS for notifications and Route 53 for serving different website through the same domain.
Mobile Developer2016 - 2016PaidUp Ltd
Technologies: React Native, Laravel
- Converted their native iOS and Android apps used for restaurant loyalty rewards into a single React Native app.
Full Stack Developer2015 - 2016RelayClick Ltd
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, AWS EC2, CloudFront, S3, Route 53
- Integrated an existing WYSIWYG editor into an existing Laravel project for A/B testing landing pages.
- Developed an editor which allows you to create variations based on the same landing page.
- Developed AWS integration into the application which pushed output HTML files into S3 and created CloudFront distributions to serve them.
- Set up load balanced EC2 instances with Route 53 load balancing rules.
Lead Software Developer2013 - 2015Gurango Software
Technologies: .NET, PHP, Python, Microsoft Dynamics, ASP
- Developed a time tracking solution within Dynamics CRM called Dynamic.Time.
- Managed the development of Dynamic.Time when additional developers were introduced to the project.
- Created a custom integration between Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM.
- Led an Excel training course for companies teaching advanced Excel topics.
- Created the style guide in use in the company today.