Java Contractor2016 - PRESENTLaval University (via Effenti)
Technologies: Java 8, Oracle, Spring, Jenkins, FishEye, Crucible, WebLogic, Tomcat
- Handled and was in charge of the analysis and development of multiple REST services.
- Worked in an environment with a lot of code review—attempting to have the cleanest written code as possible.
- Wrote multiple unit tests to ensure the stability of the application.
- Wrote multiple Oracle database scripts.
- Worked in an Agile team with sprints and daily scrums.
- Worked on the complete API design-writing Javadoc to document our REST API in a very detail-oriented way using all the possible tags and even custom ones.
- Wrote an advanced high-performance search engine for the university library using principally Elasticsearch.
Java EE Developer2016 - 2017Chaintag (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java EE, Spring, Flyway, Boxfuse, AWS, MySQL
- Implemented bug-fixes on the back-end side.
- Handled production deployment via Boxfuse and AWS.
- Developed new features on the back-end side.
- Performed simple database development (new tables, constraints, and more).
- Communicated with a team of freelancers.
Full-Stack Java EE Developer (Contract)2016 - 2017MyTutor (via Toptal/Mercury1)
- Wrote multiple database change-sets using the Liquibase tool.
- Developed multiple web pages on both the back-end and front-end side.
- Communicated every day remotely using Agile's tool such as HipChat's standup bot.
Java Developer2015 - 2016La Capitale Financial Security (via Effenti/Levio)
Technologies: Java, Spring, Liquibase, Apache Camel, ActiveMQ, Tomcat, Oracle
- Developed multiple RESTful services to handle different financial transactions.
- Created multiple routes to arrange the systematic execution of different services using Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Handled the creation and management of an Oracle database using a Liquibase change management tool.
- Setup the continuous integration of our applications using Bamboo.
- Wrote a complete Javadoc to document our REST API contract in a very detail-oriented way using all the possible tags.
- Wrote multiple JUnit test cases with custom configuration taking power of embedded Tomcat, a H2 in-memory database, and embedded ActiveMQ.
Java EE Freelancer2015 - 2015Orsa Studio
Technologies: Java, Spring
- Wrote RESTful services to integrate with another REST API.
- Performed Spring JUnit testing.
- Communicated fluently between a team of 16 freelancers.
Full-Stack Developer2012 - 2015eVision Inc.
Technologies: Java EE, JavaServer Faces, Oracle, Docker, Linux
- Created a lightweight business intelligence tool using Java, Oracle, and D3.js.
- Optimized multiple SQL packages and views using Oracle.
- Created multiple web forms and it's back-end for an award-management system using Java EE and JavaServer Faces.
- Setup a multiple application server such as WebLogic, Tomcat, TomEE, OC4J, and GlassFish on Linux systems.
- Wrote a smart XML merger which could handle multiple business rules to increase productivity of our BI team which were often ending up manually merging SpagoBI's auto-generated XML.