Software Ninja2013 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: TWS API, Linux Kernel, Heroku, ClojureScript, Clojure
- Improved a Clojure application and its deployment on Heroku.
- Added WebSocket communication between a server and a Rich internet application.
- Created a composable high-performance data crunching programs on Linux ARMv7 platform.
- Improved IRQ and DMA handling code of a Linux driver.
- Implemented trading algorithms using the interactive brokers platform.
Software Architect2011 - 2013handyem
Technologies: FPGA, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), IRQ, Direct Memory Access (DMA), jQuery UI, Multithreading, C++/CLI, REST, Ajax, jQuery, HTML5, ClojureScript, Jira, Git, Embedded Linux, C, Clojure
- Designed the whole software architecture from the metal to a web browser.
- Developed drivers on an embedded platform as Linux Kernel modules.
- Developed web application to control and use the flow Cytometer.
- Customized the Linux Kernel for a specific platform.
Software Developer2010 - 2011Biocad Medical
Technologies: CppDepend, Cppcheck, Lisp, Mercurial (Hg), AQtime, HLSL, Python, Jenkins, Qt, OpenGL, Visual Studio, Standard Template Library (STL), C++
- Developed new features for 3D Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software.
- Setup a continuous integration process.
- Established code and architecture quality metrics.
- Developed a tool to facilitate 3D parts description.
- Created a patent for a dental prosthesis design.
Lecturer2008 - 2008Sherbrooke University
Technologies: Visual Studio, C++
- Taught and oversaw learning activities for a C++ course.
Software Developer2006 - 2006Cybiocare
Technologies: Win32, Windows CE, RS-232, DLL, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C, C++
- Developed an application used for high-speed data acquisition.
- Developed a simple wear-leveling journaling file system on flash memory.
Software Design Engineer Intern2004 - 2005Microsoft
Technologies: Visual Studio, VBScript, VB.NET, C#, C++
- Developed an API related to Full Volume Encryption.
- Programmed community samples for the .NET framework.
- Refactored Windows 2000 automated tests to run outside the corporate intranet.
- Managed a team of 4 contractors.
- Developed a snippet editor including compilation of snippets.