Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, Docker
- Created a cross-platform full-featured comment editor based on the one on Facebook.com.
- Designed a real-time solution with React that scaled to thousands of concurrent users using MobX and Socket.IO.
- Use Node.js, PostgreSQL, and Ruby on Rails to develop back-end features to support the front-end.
- Implement fully responsive pixel-perfect cross-platform designs in React and SASS.
React Native Engineer2016 - 2016Veelo (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, Cocoa
- Led the team that engineered and created Veelo's iOS and Android apps using React Native.
- Developed native extensions for iOS and Android so that Veelo's proprietary file format can be consumed by the apps.
- Parsed and displayed Veelo's file format on mobile devices.
Technologies: Cordova, Angular, Node.js
- Delivered multiple hybrid multi-platform mobile apps as a solo developer that connected to custom made APIs.
- Built one of the most highly rated Cordova plugins that thousands of people download each month.
- Rewrote the email-templates module in ES6 that is now downloaded more than 25,000 times a month.
- Integrated multiple native libraries with a PhoneGap environment to make the hybrid apps feel native while having a quick development time.
CTO2012 - 2014Yogome
Technologies: Lua, Corona SDK, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS, Redis
- Created 7 educational mobile games over an 18 month period of which 5 where featured by Apple in the education category and were in the top picks of 2014 in the App Store, along with many other media features.
- Designed processes, libraries, and frameworks that helped us move quickly and created award-winning games in a very fast, predictable schedule.
- Led a team of 4 engineers who were doing game development, back-end development, DevOps, and data analysis.
- Created a back-end dashboard that helped parents understand the kid's progress in the games, with the help of educational experts.
- Collaborated with game designers, illustrators, education experts, and marketing experts to release thoughtful products.