CSS Developer in Austin, TX, United States
Engineer2017 - PRESENTMessage.io, Inc.
- Developed static and dynamic websites.
- Implemented designs.
- Utilized APIs to process responses from the server.
- Provided responsive features.
- Maintained the WordPress site.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Message.io, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed several static and dynamic websites.
- Worked on two WordPress websites, modifying existing themes based on design files and adding various functionality.
- Implemented designs from Photoshop and Illustrator files.
- Implemented responsive design and otherwise handled requirements for mobile devices.
- Handled fetching, sending, and deleting data using Angular and existing API endpoints.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2017Teamwikit (via Toptal)
Technologies: HTML, SCSS, Bootstrap, Zeplin, AngularJS, GitHub
- Refactored and improved the existing CSS.
- Created new pages based on designs (Zeplin).
- Implemented responsive design.
- Created some animations and transitions.
- Created new routes and handled some page redirections.
Freelance Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Prompt App, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Implemented a design based on an Illustrator file.
- Implemented responsive design.
- Fetched, sent, and deleted data using Angular and existing API endpoints.
- Built custom sliders and transitions (swipeable on touch devices).
- Implemented SPA, changing views using an Angular UI router.
- Handled login/logout and user session duration.
Front-end Tech Lead2014 - 2016Engineers London, Ltd.
- Implemented designs on over fifteen different projects.
- Implemented dynamic behavior and ensured good user experiences.
- Created responsive web pages.
- Worked on two hybrid applications that included implementing design and some functionalities.
- Created reusable and cross-browser code that can be easily styled and adapted to different projects.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2014Freelance
- Created wireframes and designed web pages.
- Transformed wireframes into HTML with styling.
- Created websites for tracking tennis matches, results, and players.
- Created sites using Joomla and WordPress.
- Implemented new designs in existing websites, creating responsive web pages.
- AppPreviews (Development)
AppPreviews is an application for ordering app preview videos for the Play and/or App stores. I implemented the design for all devices, so the website is fully responsive.
- Mio (Development)https://m.io
Mio powers seamless communication between Microsoft Teams, Slack & Webex Teams.
Responsibilities: Implementing design, ensuring responsiveness, utilizing API calls and processing responses from the server.
- Gathr (Development)
Gathr is a hybrid application available for Android and iOS. I was in charge of design implementation and creating some functionalities, including chat between groups and individuals, showing which user and how many users have seen the messages, and marking if there is a new message in the inbox.
- Helpie (Development)
Helpie is a local service provider for households. I implemented the design, ensured responsiveness for all devices, and created all animations and transitions.
- FreshToday (Development)http://freshtoday.ie/
FreshToday is a school lunch provider in Ireland. I was in charge of implementing design and making sure everything works smoothly across devices and in different browsers.
- Musgrave Marketplace (Development)
- Engineers (Development)https://enginee.rs/
This is an SPA, created using AngularJS UI Router. Sliding effects are created with Angular animations. Text and image transitioning are created using Less/CSS and Angular directives which add or remove classes for animating elements when the user scrolls down the page.
- Talkthat (Development)
TalkThat is a social network for discussion about all things politics. Responsibilities: Refactoring and improving existing code, creating new pages based on designs from Zeplin, handling some page redirections, and creating various animations and transitions.
- Message.io (Development)https://message.io
Cross-Platform Chatbots – Message.io enables deploying existing chatbots to other messaging platforms.
Responsibilities: Implementing design, ensuring responsiveness, handling authentication, utilizing API calls and processing responses from the server.
FrameworksAngularJS, Bootstrap, Laravel
Libraries/APIsjQuery UI, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, React Redux, AngularUI
ToolsGitHub, Zeplin, Bitbucket, WebStorm, Sketch 3, GitLab, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Illustrator
- Bachelor's degree in Information systems and technologies2006 - 2011Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia