Data Group Analyst2010 - 2015Societe Generale (formerly Newedge Financial Singapore, Pte., Ltd.)
Technologies: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SAP Web intelligence, Shell scripting, UC4, Yolus
- Gathered requirements, formed specifications for development, and provided quality assurance testing, optimization, and automation in Windows and Unix systems with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Decommissioned Yolus, a third-party solutions provider, by developing a data warehouse that meets more functionality and faster data delivery for internal systems and users for processing, monitoring, and analysis of data delivered.
- Developed optimized SQL queries involving various data sources some of which are different database structures, XML data, or delimited text files, to meet report delivery and time constraints.
- Trained applications support members for high-level monitoring, debugging, and identifying process blockers.
- Trained myself in the usage of UC4 and SAP Business Objects tools and provided internal development training to colleagues in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Bangalore.
Analyst Programmer2008 - 2010TeraSystem, Inc.
- Developed web pages using CSS and Spring form tags.
- Created dynamic menu using JSTL and scriptlets with data tree defined by the application role and database.
- Developed controllers, interface, and Dao layers using Spring MVC framework.
- Created beans which are mapped with database objects using iBATIS.