Salesforce Architect2010 - PRESENTLoveYourCRM
- Synthesized custom Salesforce and marketing automation solutions for clients in a variety of industries, tailoring their environment to streamline business processes.
- Configured various Salesforce systems according to each client’s unique requirements.
- Created workflows, custom objects, profiles, record types, and other Salesforce functionality.
- Integrated AppExchange applications such as HubSpot, Pardot, and Conga Composer.
- Worked on reports and dashboard analytics at a granular or global scale.
- Implemented data imports, migrations, and cleansing.
- Formulated and executed Pardot marketing campaigns, complete with automation, tracking, and closed-loop reporting.
- Trained junior Salesforce and Pardot administrators to develop their career paths.
- Created training curricula with the documentation for clients to maximize their user adoption.
- Promoted cross-functional interoperability among executive team members to design business strategies and translate those requirements into technical implementation.
Salesforce Analytics Architect2018 - 2018Tacoma Housing Authority
Technologies: Conga Composer, SOQL, Analytics, Dashboards, Reporting, Salesforce
- Built an extensive number of reports and dashboards for a deeply custom Salesforce architecture using SOQL and Conga Composer.
- Collected requirements from departments across the business in order to gain insight into the people, processes, and technology comprising the effort to house those in need.
Salesforce Auditor2018 - 2018PepsiCo
- Audited the security model of PepsiCo’s new global roll-out of Salesforce for adherence to corporate security policies and best-practice Salesforce governance.
- Identified any risks to the organization discovered through the audit process and diplomatically presented objective recommendations for remediation to top-level stakeholders in a politically ambiguous environment.
- Authored a 22-page document detailing all findings uncovered during exploration of the production, UAT, FUT/SIT, and development environments.
Salesforce and Pardot Architect2017 - 2017Gemalto
Technologies: Pardot, Salesforce
- Conceptualized and constructed an ideal marketing-to-sales funnel architecture founded on best practices to capture complete metrics from lead generation to closed won opportunity.
- Advised marketing users on using the full range of Pardot capabilities.
- Aligned sales and marketing initiatives to accelerate organizational growth.
- Coached executives, guided junior administrators, and educated users on data and process flow, creating meaningful reports, and building clean automation.
Salesforce Consultant2015 - 2015PPG
- Merged two Salesforce instances from Fortune 500 manufacturing company PPG into the more built-out environment of their new, Spanish-speaking acquisition Comex in Mexico City.
- Delved into the deeper aspects of challenges such as multi-currency, Translation Workbench, Process Builder, global deployment, and multilingual data management.
Tier II CRM Specialist2007 - 2010Dun & Bradstreet | Hoovers, Inc.
- Catered to the needs of major market customers in resolving technical issues with Access Hoover’s, a Salesforce.com product now known as Data.com.
- Leveraged Agile methodologies with the CRM product team and advocated feature requests from key accounts, e.g., Amex, HP, Canon, AT&T, Xerox, VISA, and many others.
- Designed an internal certification program for the support team to ensure consistency of Salesforce knowledge and conducted Salesforce training sessions for customers.
- Authored extensive training documentation related to CRM and mobile software, including the Access Hoover’s (now Data.com) 23-page installation guide for publication to the AppExchange.
- Trained customers on Hoover’s cloud applications and troubleshot SFDC issues.
- Project-managed the data migration of knowledge articles from RNT CRM (now Oracle) to Salesforce Service Cloud, supervising a team of eight editors.