Principal Architect2018 - PRESENTVacationRenter
Technologies: Node.js, React.js, Postgres, GCP, CDN, AI
- Built cloud-based data architecture.
- Improved application performance.
- Managed the development team.
- Achieved $100 million in gross annual booking volume within 60 days of launch.
VP of Engineering2015 - 2016Streamup (YC16)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React.js, AWS
- Collaborated with a team to develop new features for Streamup. Currently the app has over 20 million MAU and growing.
- Architected the current website to be API only and use microservices.
- Used AWS implementations including Lambda, RDS (PostgreSQL), DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, and SNS.
Senior Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Streamup (YC16)
- Created an isolated gem engine to handle payment with PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Adaptive Payment. https://github.com/jeremymarc/active_payment.
- Improved application performance in a variety of ways including code performance, HTTP caches, Edge Side Includes, and master-slave databases.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2015Sweetlabs
Technologies: PHP5, Symfony2, Node.js, AngularJS, Emberjs, Ruby
- Gained entrepreneurial experience by working at a Google Ventures and Intel Capital startup.
- Created and maintained a REST API for Pokki using Symfony2, MySQL, Google Big Query, Memcached, Elasticsearch, Twemproxy, and Akamai.
- Developed Windows applications using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and the Pokki platform.
- Created and maintained a REST API for Sweetlabs using Node.js, Express, and MySQL.
- Developed an SPA application using AngularJS 1.3 and jQuery.
- Worked as the main developer for Pokki.com (PHP5, Symfony2, Akamai, AWS).
Founder and CTO2010 - 2015RemixJobs
Technologies: PHP5, Zend, Symfony2, AngularJS, React.js, Ember.js
- Created multiple SPAs with AngularJS, Ember.js, and React.js.
- Created a RESTful API and implemented security features using OAuth 2.0.
- Led a team of four developers.
Web Developer2011 - 2013Pressking
Technologies: PHP, Zend, Symfony2, jQuery
- Built a multi-languages website using PHP5, Zend, and jQuery. (https://pressking.com).
- Created a Facebook tab application to display user press releases.
Ruby On Rails Developer2009 - 2010Justalab
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS
Founder, J2EE Developer2007 - 2010Unikity
Technologies: Java, Spring, Flex
- Developed a multimedia chat application using Flex.
- Developed an AS3 XMPP library. (https://github.com/jeremymarc/jabikity).
- Managed the technical team (two people).
- Developed a social network and API using Java, J2EE, and Spring MVC.