Verified Expert in Engineering
Jeremy graduated from Brown University with dual majors in computer science and economics. He is the owner of a software engineering consultancy called Knit, where he has worked with companies in web 3.0/crypto, edutech, social media, the gig economy, and more. He is a fast learner who can pick up and apply skills in any domain. Jeremy holds himself to an extremely high standard in all aspects of life, especially when collaborating professionally with clients.
Node.js, Vue, React Native, React, Next.js, Nuxt.js
The most amazing...
...project I've developed is Juggle, an Uber-like babysitting app with 5,000 active users, generating over $200,000 in revenue each year.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed numerous data-driven applications with the Toptal client.
- Provided React expertise in UI considerations as related to the client's requirements.
- Built applications with React, Material-UI, and Ag-Grid with Node.js APIs on the back end.
Co-founder | Software Developer
- Designed and implemented the company website https://knit.dev with Nuxt.js and Vue.js.
- Helped transmit the company's value proposition of providing tech-fluency to non-technical clients, aiding them in making more informed business decisions.
- Worked with over seven new startup clients in 2021 and built numerous MVPs with GraphQL, Node.js, React, and Vue frameworks.
- Rebuilt the entire front-end stack with a significant back-end integration in five months, migrating from Objective-C to React Native. It served 5,000+ monthly users on the iOS/Android App Stores and generated $1 million in volume.
- Generated $200,000 in revenue in 2018, up 800% over the previous year.
- Architected the RoR server with the JSON API data, supporting Stripe payments.
The Opus App: Lyrics to Literary Text Lesson Builderhttps://theopus.app
Meowtel Mobile Apphttp://meowtel.com
Destinhaus Research Web App
Enklu AR Web Editorhttp://cloud.enklu.com
Juggle Mobile App and Back End
MUI (Material UI), React Native, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Nuxt.js, Next.js, Express.js, Vuetify
Stripe API, React, Vue, Node.js, Stripe
Expo, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Webpack, Auth0, Google Analytics
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Material Design, Gatsby, Google Material Design, Software Architecture, Machine Learning, User Interface (UI), Apollo Server
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, Heroku
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Economics
Brown University - Rhode Island