Owner2014 - PRESENTNope Enterprises, LLC
- Developed the prototype for a Blueprints to C++ compiler plugin for Unreal Engine 4. This required development of an editor interface and code to read internal Blueprint data structures and translate them into high-quality C++ code.
- Built the prototype for a scripting plugin for Unreal Engine 4 to support scripting using .NET, C#, and F#. Implemented the plugin using C++ to host the .NET runtime and integrate systems like garbage collection, reflection, and Blueprints support.
- Built a trading system using AI (Hidden Markov Models) and used data from Interactive Brokers to test it.
- Created a server-based trading platform, using C++ to implement the server and Web Toolkit (http://www.webtoolkit.eu) and QuickFix for pricing and order placement.
- Developed a custom charting and trading desktop application, written in C# and .NET using WinForms. This was a full trading platform that included charting, indicators, and custom scripting, and supported multiple brokers through their APIs.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2020Geodesic Games
Technologies: Unreal Engine, UE4 Plugins, Blueprint, C++, Unreal Engine 4
- Updated the Looking Glass Factory's Unreal Engine 4 plugin to the latest Looking Glass plugin.
- Rewrote input and output monitors for a DMX plugin in Unreal Engine 4 that's built on top of the Slate UI library. The DMX plugin shipped with Unreal Engine 4.26.
- Developed a prototype Unreal Engine 4 plugin for an early version of a full-body motion capture suit under development.
Owner1998 - 2004Webidia Desgin
- Owned and ran multiple websites, including initial concept, design, development of code and database structures, go live, and promotion.
- Developed websites for other businesses, using technologies such as PHP, MySQL, C#, and ASP.NET Core. Solutions were developed for Linux, FreeBSD, and Windows servers.
- Built and implemented a VoIP solution in C++ on Windows for a client.
Senior Software Engineer1994 - 1998First Virtual Corp
Technologies: TCP/IP, C++
- Developed network drivers for Macintosh OS, using C++ and CodeWarrior IDE.
- Implemented a control panel (written in C++) to source video streams from remote servers.
- Developed a custom TCP/IP driver to optimize an ARM server for video broadcast.