Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Trumaker
Technologies: ES2015, React, Webpack, Ruby on Rails, Ember
- Helped develop additional features for the current web application, including a React-based messaging tool.
- Improved the quality of existing code, reorganizing and refactoring throughout the application.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Potato
Technologies: Closure Library, ES6, Custom Elements, Angular, Gulp, Sass, Grow
- Worked as a front-ender in a team responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple websites for one of the world's most prominent tech companies.
Senior Web Developer2015 - 2015AKQA
Technologies: ES6, Babel, Require.js, Sass, Google APIs. Backbone, Browserify, Gulp, Compass, Node
- Developed several projects for a global automotive brand, including the prototype of a user-level sales tool and a campaign launch website.
Senior Web Developer2013 - 2014Maido
- Worked on Dr. Martens' Stand for Something Facebook/mobile app for 10+ markets.
- Helped develop Pokerstars' Ronaldo Football Fever.
- Programmed for Waitrose Heston's Challenge for Facebook and mobile.
- Assisted with Waitrose Mother's Day Garden.
- Did development on Pokerstars' Spin & Go Facebook game.
- Helped build Dr. Martens' Design a Boot.
Front-end Developer2010 - 2012Freelance
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, HTML5, AS3/Flash, AMFPHP
- Helped build Land Rover Evoque, a Madrid Evoca app.
- Wrote the front-end of J&B Start a Party, a multilingual video/audio mixer contest for a global audience.
- Developed the front-end for Bazando Social in HTML5 and CSS3 for a European social shopping network.
- Developed for Prestagrupo website, a social lending platform based in the US and Mexico.
- Created Larios Animation, a microsite/Facebook contest application using facial recognition with AS3 and Flash.
- Built Orange Cazabolas, a Facebook game made with AS3/Flash that features high-score rewards, and implemented client-side anti-cheating techniques.
- Programmed for Orange Penaltis, a Facebook app using app requests to shoot and stop penalties with Facebook friends.
Front-end Developer2010 - 2010Wysiwyg/Razorfish
Technologies: AS3/Flash, HTML5, PHP
- Worked on CocaCola's Aquarius Twittercracia app.
- Helped develop Mercedes Benz's Clase A Facebook quiz.
- Programmed for Ballantine's Plan B microsite.
- Worked on the Honda Superheroes Facebook app.
- Developed for Trina Atrevete a Dar el Salto, a base-jump simulation using Flash/AS3, Perlin noise for graphics and animations, and the Facebook API.