- Web DeveloperPotato2016 - 2016
Technologies: Closure Library, ES6, Custom Elements, Angular, Gulp, SASS, Grow
- Worked as a frontender in a team responsible of the development and maintenance of multiple websites for one of world's most prominent tech companies.
- Senior Web DeveloperAKQA2015 - 2015
Technologies: ES6, Babel, Require.js, Sass, Google APIs. Backbone, Browserify, Gulp, Compass, Node
- Developed several projects for a global automotive brand, including the prototype of a user-level sales tool and a campaign launch website.
- Senior Web DeveloperMaido2013 - 2014
- Worked on Dr. Martens' Stand For Something Facebook/mobile app for 10+ markets using Zend Framework 2, HTML5/CSS3, and Compass.
- Helped develop Pokerstars' Ronaldo Football Fever using PIXI.js, Backbone.js, and Require.js, and integrating with Laravel.
- Programmed for Waitrose Heston's Challenge for Facebook and mobile using ZF2, Backbone.js, and Require.js.
- Assisted with Waitrose Mother's Day Garden using ZF2, Imagine/Imagick, Backbone.js, and Require.js.
- Did development on Pokerstars' Spin & Go Facebook game using PIXI.js, Backbone.js, and Require.js.
- Helped build Dr. Martens' Design A Boot using Paper.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, and ZF2, integrating Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter APIs.
- Front-End DeveloperFreelance2010 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, HTML5, AS3/Flash, AMFPHP
- Helped build Land Rover Evoque, a Madrid Evoca app, using AS3/Flash, Gaia, and Greensock TweenMax.
- Wrote the front-end of J&B Start a Party, a multilingual video/audio mixer contest for a global audience, using Flash/AS3 integrated with a .NET-based web service.
- Developed the front-end for Bazando Social in HTML5 and CSS3 for a European social shopping network.
- Developed in HTML5/CSS3/JS for Prestagrupo Website, a social lending platform based in the US & Mexico.
- Created Larios Animation, a microsite/Facebook contest application using facial recognition with AS3 and Flash.
- Built Orange Cazabolas, a Facebook game made with AS3/Flash that features high-score rewards, and implemented client-side anti-cheating techniques.
- Programmed for Orange Penaltis, a Facebook app using app requests to shoot and stop penalties with Facebook friends.
- Front-End DeveloperWysiwyg/Razorfish2010 - 2010
Technologies: AS3/Flash, HTML5, PHP
- Worked on CocaCola's Aquarius Twittercracia App, using AS3 and Gaia and integrating with the Twitter API.
- Helped develop Mercedes Benz's Clase A Facebook Quiz using AS3/Flash.
- Programmed for Ballantine's Plan B microsite, using AS3/Gaia with Papervision 3D and the YouTube API.
- Worked on the Honda Superheroes Facebook App using Flash/AS3 and the Facebook API.
- Developed for Trina Atrevete a Dar el Salto, a base-jump simulation using Flash/AS3, Perlin noise for graphics and animations, and the Facebook API.