Senior Android Developer2018 - 2021MoneySuperMarket
Technologies: Android Development, Android Studio, Firebase, Bitbucket, GitHub, Java, Kotlin, Jenkins, Bitrise, Test-driven Development (TDD), Mixpanel Android API, AppsFlyer, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Retrofit 2, MacOS, Teams, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Led the junior developers to refactor and clean up the whole Android app codebase and implemented proper dependency injection for the MVP pattern.
- Played a key role in migrating an old Android app to the new one. Collaborated with product, UX, server, and other teams to ensure certain parts of the new app were functioning as expected, such as user profile, settings, and several other features.
- Supported and mentored an intern who made big progress and developed his mobile app development skills. He was able to work independently as an experienced junior developer within a few months and received good feedback from his university tutor.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2018Apadmi
Technologies: Android Development, iOS, Java, Bitrise, Firebase, AppsFlyer, Crashlytics, Objective-C, Swift, Jira, Jenkins, Android Studio, RESTful APIs, Bitbucket, GitHub, Slack, Retrofit 2
- Developed 15+ mobile applications for various clients, such as a job search engine, household utility provider, online review service, and car manufacturer.
- Led the Android team as tech lead on multiple projects of various sizes and received achieved very positive client feedback for all of them.
- Supervised and mentored junior developers, helping them build their development skills and progress to mid-level developers quickly.
Senior Software Engineer2005 - 2012Mapway
Technologies: Java, C#, Subversion (SVN), BlackBerry, J2ME, Mobile Apps, Windows Phone, Android
- Served as a key developer on Traffic TV, the company's main product on multiple mobile platforms, such as J2ME, Windows Phone, Android, and BlackBerry. It gained a high profit and good reputation for the company.
- Developed key aspects of the Android, Windows Phone, and J2ME versions of Tube Map, which became the most successful London tube mobile application at that time.
- Supervised junior developers on projects and helped them develop their skills quickly.