Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTUGL
Technologies: C#, Java 8, SQL, Git, REST
- Designed and implemented the back-end service that synchronizes and transforms data between relational and non-relational databases including SQL Server and InfoPlus.21.
- Designed and wrote a pixel editor for road message signs in UGL Integra.
- Improved the Modbus protocol implementation and stability in Sigmap, a UGL product.
Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2019Nanosonics
Technologies: Java, Spring, JavaFX, REST, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, SQL
- Served as the main contributor to the REST API of Nanosonics' trophon2.
- Acted as the technical lead of a JavaFX desktop application used in Nanosonics' service and manufacturing.
- Implemented HTTPS client authentication on trophon2 that allows third parties to access device data at an expected access level.
- Participated as the main contributor to CI/CD system (Bamboo, Bitbucket, and Jira).
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2016Intel
Technologies: Java, Python, PHP, C++, MySQL, AOSP, Buildbot, Jenkins, Linux, Git
- Designed the architecture and lead the development of an Android device cloud consisting of device, task, app, and user management subsystems.
- Published the Android device cloud in Intel Software Professional Conference (SWPC) 2015.
- Acted as the lead engineer in DevOps of Android on Intel platforms for Chinese market using Buildbot, Jenkins, Gerrit, and Bugzilla, and coordinated with teams in India and China.
Software Engineer2010 - 2013Marvell
Technologies: Java, Python, C++, Buildbot, Git, Gerrit, AOSP
- Served as the main contributor to DevOps of Android on Marvell platforms.
- Optimized the video performance of the built-in browser in early Android releases.
- Participated in an Android multi-display innovation as the owner of Android Window Manager.
Software Engineer2009 - 2010TeleNav
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Designed and implemented an iOS app that demonstrates MapKit and TeleNav Point of Interest service.
- Introduced iOS native features, e.g., in-app purchase to TeleNav's iOS app.
- Implemented pinching gestures on TeleNav's map (iOS).