Software Development Engineer in Test2020 - 2021Protocol First
- Created several frameworks such as Selenium, REST Assured, Cucumber, and Java.
- Built Java, Selenium, Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, and JUnit frameworks for mobile web and native app testing on Android and iOS devices.
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins, GitLab, and Slack API.
- Added a procedure that automatically took screenshots at every step—25000+ screenshots—and uploaded them to the AWS S3 bucket.
- Implemented an easy reading report with a free third-party plugin.
- Coordinated closely with the developers and related product managers to create test cases and troubleshoot discovered bugs.
Automation Engineer2016 - 2020ShoeSaleXpress LLC
Technologies: Java, Ruby, Selenium, JUnit, RSpec, Cucumber, Defect Management, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Automation, Scripting Languages, DOM, Test Automation
- Developed an automated ordering system using Java, Cucumber, and Selenium to submit an order to different suppliers after the sale was made.
- Initiated the cross-platform listing tool with Java, Cucumber, and Selenium to expand product selling channel; maintained and updated codes periodically in case of supplier site changes.
- Created an automated Ruby script with gems like Nokogiri and CSV for the inventory, price, and description update.
- Integrated the automated email responding function combining Gmail, RubyXL, and .NET to automatically answer customers' ten most common questions.