Technical Writer2019 - PRESENTOkta
Technologies: ELK (Elastic Stack), WebSockets, Apache Kafka, Kotlin, Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Wrote tutorials on Java/Spring frameworks integrated with Okta authentication.
Full-stack Web Developer2019 - PRESENTAshford Technical Software
- Migrated legacy applications to microservices.
- Updated dashboard UI and D3.js charts to a responsive Bootstrap template.
- Created a 2D visual schematic of rig platforms.
- Optimized RDBMS data queries.
- Created a dataservice REST API for rig state history queries.
Architect2016 - 2019RetailPOS
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), KeyCloak, Logstash, Kibana, ELK (Elastic Stack), Elasticsearch, AWS, Liquibase, PostgreSQL, SymmetricDS, Docker, Spring Cloud, Spring, Java
- Built an MVP for a store’s telemetry dashboards for displaying business metrics and system monitoring data.
- Developed keycloak evaluation as SSO solution for a product suite.
- Coached new team members on POS design.
- Wrote requirements for new features, enhancements, and integrations.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Starmount
Technologies: EasyMock, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, SymmetricDS, Docker, Spring, Java
- Collaborated with the manager and other developers to clarify and finalize requirements for the Starmount POS project.
- Designed and implemented application enhancements on an ongoing basis per user and customer feedback.
- Automated unit and integration tests.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2014Gnossem
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Bootstrap
- Rebranded and redesigned the website.
Web Developer2014 - 2014C IV LLC
Technologies: CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Completely redesigned the dashboard and control panel for a Redmine-based application.
- Integrated Bootstrap to support responsive behavior.
- Added a drag-and-drop zone for bulk upload.
- Added bulk zip file download.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Metadata Software
Technologies: OpenWRT, REST, SQLite, jQuery, pChart, PHP, Swing, Java
- Created a configuration UI for a smart home system with a module for defining event processing rules and social network alerts.
- Developed a light event handler PHP application running in an OpenWRT box for processing the events and uploading data to a centralized server.
- Created a module for device usage analysis that outputs usage patterns in XML format.
- Built a small website hosted on the centralized server that lists all the user owned devices and their tracked variables and plots usage curves with pChart.
- Supported and integrated the configuration UI, a social network module built with Facebook SDK.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Riedma SA
Technologies: REST, jQuery, MySQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a modularized storefront for an online gift store.
- Developed the back-office module to support affiliated shops and product management.
- Integrated the storefront with Paycom/Credomatic, extending the Shopify active-merchant framework.
- Integrated the storefront and back-office with Amazon storage service for image storage.
- Integrated the storefront with Google Contacts API and Facebook SendDialog.
Software Engineer2009 - 2012Network Solutions
Technologies: Oracle Database, MySQL, Ajax, jQuery, Spring MVC, Java EE
- Supported and extended internal applications built with Java, Spring, and jQuery.
- Assisted on deployments to four different environments.
- Supported the implementation of code reviews and Scrum meetings.
- Trained the team in unit testing.
- Set up Hudson, the first CI server used by the team.
Team Lead2009 - 2009Globant
Technologies: jQuery, YUI, PHP, Ajax
- Created widgets for www.easports.com.
- Supported the team, analyzed functional and technical requirements, and assigned priorities to work.
- Implemented code reviews and Scrum meetings.
Software Engineer2008 - 2009Globant
Technologies: Maven, Jetty, REST, Java
- Designed system modules for a proprietary web platform developed by the engineering team of Electronic Arts.
- Created REST modules for log visualization, traffic logging, and traffic throttling.
- Developed REST modules for process listing.
- Built a REST module for sanity testing of deployed applications using JMeter.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2008Globant
Technologies: Scrum, Hibernate, MySQL, FreeMarker, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Java EE
- Created an e-mail campaign management application for Overdrive Interactive.
- Designed a statistics module with Spring AOP.
- Supported the adoption of a Globant application template.
- Extended a plots module built with JFreeChart.
Team Lead2006 - 2008Globant
Technologies: Scrum, Apache Tomcat, Spring, Apache Struts, Apache Lucene, MySQL, Apache, Java EE, OpenCms
- Designed OpenCMS extensions for integrating third-party content and feeds.
- Supported performance monitoring and handled site confidence with Nagios.
- Reduced the time to load an article category by 90%, an operation that had previously been very slow.
- Coordinated assignments.
- Supported release management and deployments.