- Vice President of EngineeringArmory Technologies Inc.2014 - 2016
Technologies: Python, Bitcoin, C++, Twisted, Qt, jQuery, Flask
- Created a BIP32 (hierarchical deterministic) wallet for use in a Bitcoin wallet.
- Created a sample web store running entirely on Bitcoin.
- Coded replayable proof-of-concept that interacts with a settlement server.
- Added a unit test framework to product. 80% of the code coverage is in a 40,000 line code base.
- Wrote Qt dialogs for Bitcoin paper backup solutions.
- Senior Software DeveloperRetailMeNot Inc.2012 - 2014
- Developed an in-store coupon product.
- Create an iOS app for location-based local merchant discounts.
- Integrated SMS, geo-location, and email validation services for a mobile website.
- Released and maintained a public website with upwards of 1 million page views per week.
- Integrated and munged (wrangled) data from various affiliate tracking services.
- Research and Development LeadElysium LLC2011 - 2012
Technologies: Python, Django, PHP, SQL, C, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Created the internal annual review web app for evaluating employees.
- Created and maintained an internal time tracking app for billing clients.
- Developed an app for tracking potential employees as they went through the recruiting pipeline.
- Developed a web application for analyzing software patents.
- Created an app for internal surveys.
- Vice President of EngineeringGramify2009 - 2011
- Created a custom phone call application where users would get personalized, recorded phone calls.
- Implemented Asterisk for phone communications including voice detection.
- Created several dynamic websites to order phone calls using popular properties such as Dora the Explorer, Elvis, and Domo.
- Worked with designers to implement their vision into beautiful, delightful experience for users.
- Created testing coverage for code to get over 90% coverage.