Verified Expert in Engineering
Joachim is a passionate C# programmer who likes working with SQL Server databases for data analysis, creating libraries (DLLs) or WinForms applications for solving complex problems, and using SQL directly or Entity Framework for data operations. Joachim has more than 20 years of experience.
Windows, Visual Studio, C#.NET WinForms, C#.NET
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is accounting and order processing software.
- Developed and extended a large number of C# libraries and WinForms programs to calculate asset ratings and maintain asset data for a rating agency.
- Used Jira Kanban boards for project tracking, Confluence for documentation, and TFS and Git as a versioning system.
- Created a new rating algorithm for awards ranking. Migrated quote retrieval to Azure Functions.
- Migrated accounting and order processing software from C++ and MFC to C#, implementing continuous development and improvement.
- Added functionality to comply with GDPR. Implemented E-Bilanz (Taxonomy 6.0 and 6.1) for online submission of balance sheet.
- Evaluated the complex structure of XBRL and created routines to read and process the elements.
- Created a basic and detailed concept for the implementation of SharePoint as an audit-proof document repository for a German bank.
- Created Excel files for migrating legacy data to SharePoint via REST API.
- Created PowerShell scripts for fast provisioning of new website collections.
- Trained all personnel in handling SharePoint lists and libraries.
- Implemented a CapEx portal with SharePoint 2010 and InfoPath 2010 using Nintex Workflow for the approval process.
- Analyzed the paper-based process and designed an online process.
- Created and filled SharePoint lists to configure the approval process with Nintex Workflow.
- Created a C# application for metadata management of decor and image data.
- Provided lists in SharePoint and filled by C# app for metadata search.
- Implemented queue processing with RabbitMQ for worldwide image data transfer.
- Created and extended accounting and order processing software with C++ and MFC.
- Implemented an EDI interface for submission of orders to distributors and receiving delivery status updates and invoices.
- Applied additions according to customer requirements for webshop data and reportings.
- Created a risk appraisal solution in SharePoint 2010 with InfoPath 2010.
- Analyzed workflows for implementation as an online solution.
- Created custom workflow activities with C# and used them in SharePoint 2010 workflow for the risk appraisal approval.
- Built a webshop based on osCommerce, creating import routines in C# to transfer orders into order processing software.
- Created an export routine to transfer shipping data to DHL software (Easylog).
- Optimized the shipping process with scanner and barcode processing for delivery status.
Accounting and Order Processing Software
WinForms App and Libraries for Asset Management and Rating Calculation
Portal as Audit-proof Document Store
App for Image Metadata
Migration of a DOS-based Environment to WinForms
C#.NET, C#, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), SQL, Excel VBA
.NET, .NET Core
Windows Forms (WinForms), LINQ, Entity Framework
C#.NET WinForms, Visual Studio, Hyper-V, RabbitMQ
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Azure SQL, Azure Websites
ETL, DevOps, Kanban, Anomaly Detection, Microservices
Windows, Windows Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, osCommerce, Azure, Azure IaaS, Azure Functions, Azure Event Hubs
Finance, Programming, Organization, XBRL, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Classification, Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus
State-certified Computer Scientist in Business Informatics
Akademie für Datenverarbeitung - Böblingen, Germany
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Stanford University | via Coursera
MCSA Windows Server 2012/R2
MCITP Windows Server 2008
MCITP SQL Server 2005
MCDBA SQL Server 2000