- Software DeveloperRevolve NTNU2014 - 2015
Technologies: Python, MongoDB, PySide
- Developed sensor data visualization software for Revolves' race car.
- Developed and was responsible for storing the data efficiently locally using MongoDB.
- Connected the local storage with our cloud storage, enabling engineers to easily share their data.
- Create live visualizations of the sensor data using PySide.
- Listened to feedback from the engineers and constantly and consistently made improvements to the software.
- Research InternCSAP Lab at SNU2014 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Gurobi, Latex
- Developed an ILP (Integer Linear Program) optimal job allocation algorithm for the 48 cored Intel SCC with respect to energy eﬃciency and performance. The ILP was modeled in Gurobi and implemented in Python.