Senior Software Engineer and Team Lead2017 - 2019Software Mansion
- Worked for a startup client on a community-leveraged platform for job seeking. I led a small remote team that rewrote a mobile app from Android to React Native.
- Collaborated on a React Native eCommerce boutique app. I guided the team during the migration to TypeScript. I also repaired and redesigned the build configuration for Android.
- Developed full-stack features in an internal project with Elixir as the back end (Phoenix, Ecto, Absinthe and PostgreSQL), serving GraphQL API, and React with a Relay front end. The system was used internally for employee and project management and time tracking.
- Assisted in the recruitment process and conducted technical interviews.
- Conducted workshops about React Native and Expo.
Senior Software Developer and Front-end Team Lead2017 - 2018Branchspace (via Software Mansion)
Technologies: React, Redux, Sass, Webpack, Java 8, Spring, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Jenkins
- Participated as part of an Agile team to develop a highly customizable digital platform for airlines and the travel industry.
- Led the front-end team, set up and maintained our React apps.
- Worked on the back end (Java 8, Spring), developing the REST API.
- Integrated Redis for session management which greatly improved the scalability of the system.
Senior Software Developer2016 - 2017Branchspace (via Software Mansion)
Technologies: React, Material UI, Sass, Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, OracleDB, Shibboleth Single Sign-On, AWS, Jenkins
- Worked in a small Agile team on CRUD apps for company data management for the airline and travel industry, using Shibboleth for Single Sign-On.
- Focused on the front-end development of a React app, and helped on the back end using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017Software Mansion
Technologies: React, CanJS, Node.js, Java
- Worked for a variety of clients, primarily using React, Node.js, Java, and Android SDK.
- Assisted in the development of an embeddable web chat widget utilizing CanJS and Node.js.
- Developed projects in several different business domains, including the airline and travel industry, home automation, and product and campaign management.
Android Developer2016 - 2016Node1 (via Software Mansion)
Technologies: Android SDK, Kotlin, RxJava, Uber API
- Built a simple native Android app for Home Automation, including integration with the Uber API.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Node1 (via Software Mansion)
Technologies: Node.js, MySQL, Sequelize, SOAP, Amazon S3, Heroku
- Developed and deployed (Heroku) a Node.js middleware service for order management. The goal was to expose a SOAP API serving the data from a MySQL database and XLS files imported from Amazon S3.
Contract Software Developer2015 - 2015Sabre Corporation
- Worked as a full-stack engineer in a large team on the configurable online booking engine for the airline and travel industry.
- Supported the Test Automation team in maintaining and repairing test scenarios.
- Resolved defects.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Software Mansion
Technologies: Android SDK, Java, Google Maps API, Socket.io, Retrofit and RoboSpice, Facebook SDK
- Worked in a small Agile team on a native Android app to help people socialize at local events.
- Built a native Android app allowing users to do sports together with friends, participate in local sports events, and challenge each other.
Web Developer and Industrial Automation Engineer2011 - 2014Termo Automatyka S. C.
Technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, PLC, Ladder Logic, Electrical engineering
- Designed and rebuilt from scratch the company's website. Added keywords, content, and metadata, which greatly increased its SEO ranking.
- Built the control system for fuel hose thermoforming machines.
- Cabled the control cabinets, programmed the PLCs, performed on-site validation tests, wrote documentation, and helped in after-sales service.