CTO and Co-founder2019 - 2020Inside The Box
Technologies: Node.js, React Native, React, MySQL, Google Cloud, Serverless
- Developed an app for iOS and Android to deliver training and informative content to wholesale stores about its suppliers' products and trade-marketing.
- Developed a CMS platform for suppliers to insert training and informative content to its stores.
- Developed a continuous integration solution for both products, hosting the CMS on a serverless infrastructure and building apps in the cloud, all triggered by Git (GitOps).
- Implemented Scrum rituals (retrospective, review, planning, and daily meetings) that were responsible for keeping the development team highly motivated, aligned with the company's long-term strategy, and protected from short-term instabilities.
Lead Developer2015 - 2019Grupo Soma (Brazilian Fashion Industry)
Technologies: Node.js, React, MySQL, SQL Server, Pentaho DI, Google Cloud, Docker, Serverless
- Created a data lake with information from all over the company in real time (ERP, CRM, PLM, eCommerce, etc).
- Created an internal PLM to standardize the manufacturing process for all different brands (front-end, back-end, and database).
- Built an algorithm to manage client orders and distribute them to stores (Omnichannel).
- Created an algorithm to increase fabric usage, through a combination of sizes of garments (using Genetics Algorithm).
- Refactored a style process to choose which products will be manufactured, implementing software for directors to vote.
- Developed a tool for garment suppliers to communicate directly with production's planning and control area (using gamification features).
Senior Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015iMusica Corp.
- Developed a Node.js API to deliver music metadata to apps and web-players (album cover, duration of the track, title, and artist name).
- Developed an HTML5 player, with DASH streaming protocol, as an attempt (successful) to replace Flash Players.
- Customized a Wowza server (Java) to extract user data from streaming and handles different streaming protocols (HLS, RTSP, RTMP, DASH, and HDS).
- Developed a business intelligence report tool to display audience information (Java with Hibernate and Spring, and JSP as frontend).
- Developed a queue service, with RabbitMQ, to send report emails to clients and handle the load of report processing.