SwiftUI iOS Developer2022 - 2022Gratitude Services Inc
Technologies: SwiftUI, Swift, iOS, Combine, Shopify, Shopify API
- Developed a POC that leveraged the usage of iOS App Clips to provide a better experience for a product order flow for a reorder products application.
- Built a purchase flow composed of a product detail screen and an expandable checkout view using SwiftUI. The product detail screen was fully customizable according to the various product variants available. The product data was available via Shopify API.
- Built an interaction that, by changing the various product options, would update the current gallery image being displayed to match the resultant product variant.
- Built an Instagram-stories-like integration that would display promotional videos for a particular product.
Senior iOS Developer2022 - 2022Fruitful
Technologies: Swift, SwiftUI, XCTest, MessageKit, Salesforce Chat SDK, Auth0, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, Combine, Optimizely, Contentful, Salesforce, Refactoring
- Worked on chat features for a financial guidance app through an integration with the Salesforce Chat SDK and MessageKit.
- Refactored the app’s high-level architecture and navigation.
- Built integration with Auth0 to handle authentication.
- Fixed several bugs related to Salesforce chat events and the chat’s working hours and availability.
Senior iOS Developer2021 - 2022
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, SwiftUI, GraphQL, Calabash, XCTest, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, Combine, Refactoring
- Built from scratch a new module that held a set of fenced features that would enhance the user’s job search by defining an accurate set of criteria.
- Followed the MVVM-C pattern and data handling via GraphQL to complete the development.
- Implemented extensive unit testing (XCTest), UI testing, and end-to-end testing (Calabash).
iOS Developer2019 - 2020Patron Technology
Technologies: Java, HTML, Objective-C, Swift, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Built custom integrations for several apps on top of a common codebase.
- Supported integration with Facebook for an event-sharing feature during festivals.
- Fixed bugs on a music player.
- Created a ticket provider that allowed event attendants to check in to certain shows.
- Worked on several custom design changes across various apps.
iOS Developer (Contract)2017 - 2019LVMH
Technologies: Bitrise, CocoaPods, Swift, Cortexica, iOS, APIs, iPad, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, XCTest, Refactoring
- Built iOS clienteling apps for multiple high-end fashion brands to be used by sales assistants within their boutiques.
- Created an iOS framework that allows the clienteling apps to be built, reusing all the front-end code; Features would be developed once for all customers in a fully native environment.
- Leveraged Payworks iOS framework in a direct purchase flow, which enabled store assistants to handle transactions in the device itself, using a card reader and/or AliPay.
- Built two separate streams of related results for product searches, using Cortexica Vision Systems API, iOS CoreGraphics framework, and IBM Visual Search API.
- Built a standalone iPad app for user signups, intended to enhance the experience for users subscribing to services. Completed with user signature.
Mobile Software Engineer2012 - 2019Glazed Solutions
Technologies: Python, Django, Java, Objective-C, Android, iOS, REST APIs, Agile, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, SQL
- Brought many iOS and Android apps from concept to the App Store.
- Created wireframes as well as redesigned and adapted existing apps to newer OS versions.
- Designed and worked on RESTful APIs and back ends for mobile apps using Python.
- Proposed technical and architectural solutions and improvements to existing tech stacks.
- Used Agile methodologies and software management tools to work with teams across the world.
iOS/Android Developer2015 - 2016Small Planet
Technologies: Objective-C, Java, iOS, Android, User Interface (UI), Animation, SDKs, iOS SDK, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed for the Wall Art app, in both Android and iOS.
- Created an authentication feature for the Android app.
- Fixed bugs and improved performance on the image display from the respective frames of the available layouts for the iOS app.
- Fixed bugs on filters applied to images for the iOS app.
- Added animations and other UI changes for both Android and iOS apps.
- Added Mixpanel SDK and built a manager to handle the creation of events on the app and track the users' actions.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016Beacinsight
Technologies: BlueCats, Swift, iOS, iBeacon, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed the data model and the architecture of the app.
- Built an interface for iBeacon communication.
- Developed the logic and architecture of the events that should be generated by the interaction (location/proximity) of the user with the iBeacons.
- Implemented all of the user Interaction/design of the app.
- Implemented different algorithms to enhance the reliability of the iBeacons signal and its interaction with the apps events/logic.
iOS Developer2015 - 2015Keepy (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Onboarding, Design, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, Refactoring
- Improved a video and audio in-app player.
- Enhanced the app's performance by removing critical overall issues.
- Created a all-new onboarding feature for new users.
- Implemented design changes.
iOS Developer2015 - 2015Rocket Internet
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, User Interface (UI), APIs, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX, Refactoring
- Worked on the Kaymu iOS app redesign.
- Built dynamic interface components that were reused throughout the app.
- Developed a dynamic process to build custom UI forms according to a schema delivered via an API.
- Created a custom photo cropping tool.
- Built the entire settings logic.
Android Developer, iOS Developer (Contract)2014 - 2015Lapa-App
Technologies: Swift, Java, Android, iOS, REST APIs, Cloud, Bluetooth, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Facebook, Design, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed an Android and iOS object tracker app that located external devices via Bluetooth.
- Integrated with Parse Android lib, REST API, and cloud functions.
- Implemented push notification and geolocation queries.
- Adapted the app navigation flow and the UX/UI following Google's material design guidelines.
- Implemented the authentication system, allowing both Facebook and email registration.
iOS Developer, Back-end Developer (Contract)2013 - 2014Cashtag
Technologies: Django REST Framework, Python, Objective-C, iOS, APIs, REST APIs, Django, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed an iOS peer-to-peer payments app.
- Built the app's design and navigation flows using Auto Layout.
- Integrated with a bank API to receive and forward payments.
- Created and documented a RESTful mobile API using Django REST Framework v2.
- Developed a push notifications service, both on the server and on the iOS side.
Android Developer, Back-end Developer2012 - 2013EatMyDirt
Technologies: Django REST Framework, Python, Java, Android, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Facebook, Email, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed an Android app where users can create checkpoint-based racing tracks and compete with other users.
- Built the app's UX/UI and navigation flows.
- Implemented the authentication system, allowing both Facebook and email registration.
- Built a non-authenticated flow with some limited functionalities.
- Built the app with Android 4 UI components, maintaining compatibility with 2.3 versions.
iOS Developer and Back-end Developer (Contract)2012 - 2013Treasured
Technologies: Django REST Framework, Python, Objective-C, iOS, REST APIs, Django, Facebook, Email, User Experience (UX), Navigation, Mobile Apps, Mobile UX
- Developed an iOS journaling app to store pictures and notes and share them with friends and family.
- Created and documented a RESTful mobile API in Django.
- Implemented a permissions system, making each media item available to or editable by specific users or groups of users.
- Implemented the notification and authentication system, allowing both Facebook and email registration.
- Created wireframes, and redesigned UX and navigation flows.
Mobile Engineering Intern2012 - 2012Glazed Solutions
- Worked on a big-data tracking app.
- Refactored an existing native app to a hybrid app that used a WebView to display charts.
- Created an iOS visualization toolkit.
- Developed a data visualization recommender that proposed plot types based on the characteristics of multivariable datasets.
- Built a chart library using some of the most innovative data-visualization frameworks like D3.js.
Mobile Software Engineer2011 - 2011To Better Solutions
Technologies: Java, Android, User Interface (UI), Design, APIs, Projects, Clients, Communication
- Developed an intelligent task scheduler Android app.
- Created an algorithm that suggested time management tips to the user based on his or her tasks.
- Designed and implemented app UI, following Android design guidelines.
- Defined and implemented a mobile API, model schema, and data handling guidelines for the project.
- Worked on requirements analysis, project management, and client communication.