Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTVendavo Inc
- Scaffolded the front end for admin console for cloud services team.
- Participated in the complete redesign of CPQ Admin Console, worked with UX designers to maintain realistic goals based on technical limitations.
- Participated in UX interviews with users to identify and resolve pain points in the current admin console implementation.
- Built new admin console front end from scratch using modern technology to allow for as many different browsers and operating systems as possible to use the application, integrated with existing API layer.
- Built a guided setup wizard to streamline some common use cases to save new users time and energy.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017TapInfluence
- Created a new landing page system which used a PostgreSQL database and an s3 bucket to drive the images and links for quick searches on the platform.
- Built the routing system on the search platform using react-router so that all searches were URL driven, allowing for saved and quick navigation.
- Built a simple user interface for use by the data science team to test out their new features without using cURL or Postman.
- Extended internal data science tool to a separate, customer-facing platform for creating smaller, less focused influencer marketing campaigns using React, React-Apollo, and GraphQL.
- Learned React and Redux to work on the new search platform concept, the first foray into using React on the platform.