Verified Expert in Engineering
Highly skilled and eager to improve, Johan uses his full-stack development workflow to deliver the best results. He is proficient in translating ideas into high-quality structures using methods based on React and Node.js. Johan's primary focus is web and mobile development while using the cleanest and best practices.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Slack, Zoom, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, SMS, SMS Bots, DevOps, API Integration, MySQL
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a restaurant menu platform used in the biggest cities of Mexico, doubling my clients' revenue in the first couple of months.
- Provided clients with an application that enables them to host their online catalog and sell products through a group of sellers.
- Designed a visually attractive user interface (UI) to display catalogs in an appealing manner.
- Trained and developed team members that resulted in improved productivity and job satisfaction.
- Led a successful project that delivered results on time and within budget.
- Improved customer satisfaction ratings by implementing new customer service protocols or offering new services.
Exclusive Logistics LLC
- Developed an app to manage independent contractors and assign work manually or through a job board.
- Built a website for the back office to manage invoices.
- Implemented real-time transactions to improve work efficiency.
- Restructured complex business logic to seamlessly integrate with APIs.
- Created a number of responsive web apps and pages.
- Created a dynamic restaurant menu page for every restaurant we collaborated with using a custom-made control panel.
- Oversaw the project growth using Jira and managed junior developers accordingly.
- Tracked events during the launch using Google Analytics.
- Created an admin website to manage restaurant accounts.
- Integrated Firebase Authentication to secure role-based calls, login, and signup.
- Created a system for integrating multi-language features to all web pages.
Web Application For Restaurant Menushttp://www.simples-menus.com
I primarily used TypeScript for this project as well as some other technologies, such as MongoDB as the main database, Firebase for authentication and as a real-time database, Cloudinary for image handling, Stripe for payment services, and Netlify or Heroku for hosting.
Web Application for Catalogshttps://www.simples-catalogos.com/Catalog/simplesmenus
AR App for Comcasthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTe71yAWmQQ
The app displayed AR-based mini-games that users could personalize and use the character of their choice. They could choose hair, gender, skin color, and more. Users also had the option to play as characters from the show. Users could play trivia or mini-games inspired by the show when it was on.
The application is still available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. At the show's peak, the app reached more than 30,000 users.
Next.js, Express.js, React Native, .NET, ASP.NET, Unity, Unity3D, Angular
Node.js, React, REST APIs, EJS, WhatsApp API, Stripe
MongoDB, Firebase Realtime Database, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL
Full-stack, API Integration, Mobile Game Development, Augmented Reality (AR), Front-end Development, Back-end Development, ESLint, Single-page Applications (SPA), Responsive Design, Full-stack Development, SMS, SMS Bots, Push Notifications, Emailers
DevOps, Continuous Development (CD), Continuous Integration (CI)
PlayFab, Git, Slack, Zoom, Webpack, Firebase Authentication, Google Analytics
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Heroku, Netlify, Twilio, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Vercel