Developer2013 - PRESENTFlex
Technologies: ARM Assembler, Objective-C, Swift, Interactive Disassembler (IDA) Pro, Reverse Engineering
- Created a dynamic Objective-C hooking platform. Using three distinct assembly architectures, ARM, ARM64, and x86-64.
- Constructed an intuitive way for users to create iOS tweaks with no programming experience, completely in the UI.
iOS Engineer2017 - 2019Struncon
Technologies: Interactive Disassembler (IDA), Objective-C
- Created an Objective-C-based CLI tool integrated with iOS's internals for high iteration automation of complex tasks.
- Contributed to the open-source reverse engineering engine, Frida.
- Reverse-engineered the iOS App Store to monitor network requests and ingest data.
iOS Developer2017 - 2018USeek
Technologies: TypeScript, Vapor, Objective-C, Swift
- Created a solution for playing inline video on iOS 9+ that works within WebViews that have this feature explicitly disabled.
- Led the development of an SDK framework that was implemented in various popular applications such as T-Mobile's iOS app.
- Created a Facebook Messenger bot to showcase integrations with service.
- Provided guidance into implementing automated enforcement of code style guidelines.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017Well Done
Technologies: Firebase, Swift
- Wrote a Firebase abstraction for strict typing and increased intuitiveness of controllers.
- Implemented initial designs of application, including realtime chat and notifications.
iOS Developer2017 - 2017Rapid Healthcare
Technologies: Vapor, Swift
- Built out extendable Vapor backend for integrating with Amazon Alexa commands.
- Wrote Swift iOS framework that allows for pairing of an Amazon Echo to a phone for issuing commands that are reflected in an iOS app.