Mobile Developer Senior Consultant II2020 - PRESENTEY
Technologies: React Native, Kotlin, Android, AngularJS, Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, .NET
- Guided clients on technical aspects of their projects.
- Assisted teams in multiple mobile projects, being the lead developer on several projects.
- Developed software for multiple projects spanning across mobile and web technologies.
Android Developer2013 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: Android, Technical Leadership
- Developed applications from the ground up, following the appropriate methodologies for software development for corporate and public use.
- Created a personal volley framework and personal animation framework.
- Studied and implemented different paradigms as case studies for different projects to know the best one to use for different niches.
- Used and created reusable frameworks for Google APIs for Android (GCM, Google Drive, Google Support LIbraries, RecyclerView, CardView, and more).
- Created reusable view classes that have been used on different projects.
- Led teams, set project deadlines, and worked as part of teams for different projects.
- Used Google Spreadsheets, Docs, and Slides to keep teams on track.
- Communicated directly and promptly with the client for any concerns about the project.
- Implemented Material Design principles on different projects.
Senior Mobile Developer2019 - 2020Navitaire Philippines, Inc. (via NTT Data Philippines)
Technologies: GraphQL, Android, C#, Xamarin
- Maintained existing airline applications for customers developed using Xamarin Forms.
- Fixed bugs on both Android and iOS platforms using C#.
- Developed new features involving RESTful services, Xamarin Forms, and C#.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2018Inovotek Apps, Inc.
Technologies: Crashlytics, Jira, Bitbucket, Android Studio, Technical Leadership
- Led the Android team in the implementation of new features to existing projects.
- Maintained existing projects, including handling release and bug monitoring.
- Discussed and implemented the architecture foundations for projects with iOS, web, and design team leaders.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2016Samsung Mobile R&D Philippines
Technologies: Jira, GitHub, Spoon Testing, Espresso, Eclipse, Android Studio
- Spearheaded the Espresso implementation in projects.
- Maintained existing applications.
- Implemented new features.
Software Developer2013 - 2016KLab Cyscorpions, Inc.
Technologies: Spoon Testing, GitHub, Robotium, Eclipse, Android Studio
- Developed new features on existing apps. Maintained applications by adding new modules on existing features and/or creating a new module from scratch.
- Resolved app issues by utilizing issue-tracking technologies.
- Code reviewed pull requests to maintain the quality of code.
- Pioneered the usage and development of a unit testing framework using Robotium.
- Supported, taught, and led junior developers with multiple tasks.
- Helped with improvement and implementation of the current workflow.