- CTOCofundraising2014 - PRESENT
- Designed and architected the full technology stack.
- Built a Chrome browser extension actively used by 1m+ users.
- Implemented and maintained back-end infrastructure with 99.99% uptime.
- Created an affiliate tracking, reporting, and payment solution.
- Assisted with evaluation and recruitment of team members.
- DeveloperDSI2017 - 2017
Technologies: Ionic 3
- Built a simple Ionic app that integrates with Zendesk, across both iOS and Android platforms.
- Customized Cordova plugins.
- Enabled push notifications and built a simple web-based UI for sending.
- DeveloperSilverback IS2017 - 2017
Technologies: Ionic, CouchDB
- Built an Ionic application for Android.
- Integrated with various hardware devices via custom Cordova plugins.
- Wrote to remote PouchDB server via local CouchDB library.
- DeveloperPacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency2016 - 2017
Technologies: Ionic 2/3, CouchDB
- Built a hybrid iOS and Android application using Ionic 2 and subsequently Ionic 3.
- Enabled offline use and automated online sync of data when connected.
- Synchronized with various third-party and custom APIs.
- Lead DeveloperSynMedia2014 - 2014
- Implemented a mobile app development framework based on Ionic and AngularJS.
- Created a mobile app builder and CMS.
- Integrated with third-party services like PhoneGap Build, Google Maps, and Pushwoosh.
- Deployed apps via Testflight.
- Designed an app experience that can be changed in real time via SaaS-based CMS.
- PHP DeveloperZendesk (via Toptal)2013 - 2014
Technologies: PHP 5
- Created a PHP wrapper library around the existing REST APi.
- Wrote a test suite for each endpoint.
- Implemented the PSR-0 standard.
- Integrated with and implemented a composer package.
- Implemented OAuth2 authentication.
- Product DirectorEnsight2000 - 2013
- Built an email and SMS delivery engine employing parallel processing and job queues to increase send speed while intelligently managing load at the server level. Created using PHP and shell scripting.
- Developed a social media management and publishing platform featuring integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Klout. The system downloads and calculates daily performance statistics and creates a PDF “social infographic” report. The report is designed using HTML5/CSS3, and creates a PDF using a headless browser (PhantomJS).
- Created a real-time campaign dashboard dynamically updating its display every 5-10 seconds to show users up to date statistics. Used PHP to load and cache results in real time (including unique user counts) and jQuery to serve data to the screen.
- Developed a background job processor built entirely using PHP and XML for management of scheduled and automated tasks.
- Developed a product currently used by hundreds of organizations and millions of end users across a wide range of industries, including retail, travel, financial services and utilities. Oversaw the production of over 4 major releases and hundreds of minor releases and updates.
- Created and deployed all supporting marketing and sales materials for the product, including websites, white papers, and user guides.
- Ran face to face and online (webinar) training programs for hundreds of users across dozens of client groups.