Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2018ConsumerAffairs
Technologies: JS, ES6, SCSS, Webpack, Automated tests, Jasmine, Vanila JS, BEM, GIT, Gulp, HTML, JINJA, Python, Django, Agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- Reconstructed the work process for a big project.
- Improved front-end technologies with BEM methodology.
- Created 100% coverage with tests for front-end code also UI/UX and AJAX emulations.
- Led the scrum team, with daily standup, retrospective, and backlogs.
- Integrated with AB test services.
- Reconstructed templates to make it responsive adaptable.
Web Developer (Full-stack)2016 - 2016Daily Spot
Technologies: AWS, Heroku, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Ractive, Sails.js, REST, MochaJS, Sass, Gulp
- Developed a back-end API for working in pairs with a mobile app.
- Designed DB architecture for PostgreSQL.
- Configured and administrated server infrastructure on Node.js and Heroku along with AWS PostgreSQL.
- Designed and created an admin interface in the HTML/Sass/CSS Gulp building package.
- Created supporting AWS S3 with bulk direct upload from the administration panel.
- Created authentication for OAuth 2.0 (Facebook) and local.
- Developed restrictions levels for the API.
Front-end Web Developer2015 - 2016Learning Experience
- Created and supported a web application called Bulletin Board.
- Integrated an encapsulated web app into the Angular running environment by created flexible app interfaces.
- Refactored Angular directive codes for better performance and flexibility.
- Supported development of the site's main page.
- Worked on a responsive version of slider plugins, Angular behavior, styles, and looks.
Web Developer2012 - 2015RevvSciences
- Created online game EggBash, where you can throw an egg at things you really dislike.
- Supported First National Acceptance Company, developing site widgets, templates, and a mobile version.
- Developed full-stack features for SummerColLab, a summer school organization web service for camp directors, students, and vendors.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Think Brownstone
- Created six sites for brands of resorts and spas as well as one for the brand management company, AMResorts.com.
- Built the Web Find Your Perfect Resort widget engine, very flexible and configurable for each site.
- Developed the Easy Editing content system, with each site presenting sub-sites for up to 10 resorts with specific facilities, restaurants, etc.
- Created integration with online booking systems.
- Created a deployment system for a multi-machine server host.
Project Manager, Senior Developer2012 - 2014Center of New Medical Technologies (CNMT, SB RAS)
Technologies: Python Django, Nginx, Android DT, Bluetooth v4, Bt SPP, Bootstrap, Web sockets
- Created an Android application to control health diagnostic devices and obtain real-time patient data.
- Designed and created system architecture: Medical Server, Android App, Bluetooth device interactions, and a whole system interaction strategy.
- Created a web server for patient data interpretation and management of patient diagnostics and data viewing.
- Created a medical server API for aggregating patient diagnostic data.
Senior Laboratory Technician2011 - 2014Institute of Automation and Electrometry (IA&E, SB RAS)
Technologies: C++, C#, .NET
- Created a video algorithm for person keying on dynamically changing backgrounds based on depth cameras.
- Created an upsampling algorithm for depth frames based on respective video HD frames.
- Created a video filter for keying persons on dynamically changing backgrounds.
- Integrated the video filter with 3D studio for HD TV companies and businesses.
Web Developer2011 - 2012World News
- Created a video on page multi-source player with dynamic playlist.
- Developed and supported templates and CSS.