CTO2021 - PRESENTStripCard
Technologies: Python, Clojure, Google Cloud Datastore, Flutter, User Experience (UX), Full-stack, Web Development, APIs, Mobile Development, Software Design, REST APIs, Kotlin, Swift, GraphQL, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), PostgreSQL, Django, Team Management
- Grew the product to 300 DAU over seven days and 100 DAU over one day. Deployed the mobile application, customer splash page, and back-end services.
- Prioritized features and deliverables and reviewed feedback from customers.
- Negotiated scope, vision, and direction with my cofounder.
Senior Clojure/Clojurescript Engineer2022 - 2023OnChain Studios, Inc
Technologies: Clojure, ClojureScript, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
- Developed a migration strategy and mentored fellow engineering team for the legacy clojure/clojurescript code base.
- Developed a chat based ML pipeline and infrastructure for greenfield project.
- Made many last minute business critical changes to the production code in preparation for business demand (catalog changes, purchasing flow, and notifiations).
Solution Architect2022 - 2022Animo Services LLC
Technologies: Mobile Development, Architecture, Flutter, Azure, Python, Google Cloud, Cloud, Team Management
- Led a team of developers to build the credit card product. We gained over 400 credit card users in the first week of launch with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5.
- Managed the team processes and negotiated product scope and deliverables for each sprint.
- Led the design and architecture of both the front end and back end of the credit card product. The system handled the scale of the launch, and we delivered the product on time and exceeded stakeholder expectations.
Senior Engineer2020 - 2021
Technologies: C++, SQL, Machine Learning, Statistics, System Architecture, Full-stack, Web Development, Architecture, System Design, APIs, Software Design, REST APIs, Software Architecture
- Implemented a forecasting simulation for a large network migration to inform decisions for the next quarter's network deployment.
- Worked on a team to design and implement forecasting methodologies for Google's global network. I completed multiple mission-critical experiments ahead of schedule and numerous last-minute changes to the design.
- Discovered a heavily hit performance hotspot of our user-facing dashboards. I proposed and implemented a solution and added regression criteria to our testing suite, decreasing from 15 seconds to 200 milliseconds the latency of our dashboards.
Senior Engineer2015 - 2020Apple
Technologies: Clojure, Java, Oracle, SQL, Full-stack, Web Development, Architecture, System Architecture, System Design, APIs, Resource Management, Software Design, REST APIs, Software Architecture, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Team Management
- Pioneered a Spark application utilizing the employee directory to decrease indexing the authentication ACLs from 24 hours to 20 minutes using the new Spark pipeline.
- Developed a GDPR compliance application for next quarter's auditing report. I worked cross-functionally with the product team to complete the resource management system in a timely manner.
- Built a caching system for our resource ETL pipeline. It reduced outages from one per week to no outages since its implementation.