Contract Senior Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTBank of America Merrill Lynch
- Implemented new features to an existing mobile payments platform.
- Implemented designs by converting mock-ups into HTML and CSS, with flawless accuracy.
- Refactored existing code to optimize efficiency, scalability, and code cleanliness.
- Implemented seamless integration with multiple existing systems.
- Communicated efficiently and accurately across a team of six members, and six teams worldwide.
Lead Front-end Engineer, Front-end Architect2018 - 2019Approach, Ltd.
- Led and coached a team of six developers in the development of the National Bank of Greece's redesigned internet banking application.
- Built the infrastructure for the application, and designed front-end architecture.
- Decreased application size by 30%, and application load time by 70%.
- Coordinated with management, business analysts, quality assurance and the design team to ensure that all requirements were met.
- Coordinated with the back-end team to ensure seamless integration with existing systems.
Lead Front-end Engineer, Front-end Architect2017 - 2018Agile Actors
- Led a team of five front-end developers in the development of an in-house CRM application for Piraeus Bank, the largest bank in Greece.
- Built front-end infrastructure, and planned and implemented application architecture using a Reactive design pattern.
- Coordinated with the client and design team to ensure the deployed application met all requirements, design specs, and adhered to strict security and privacy regulations.
- Coordinated with the back-end team to ensure seamless integration with all existing systems.
- Conducted technical developer interviews to assess the technical capabilities of developer candidates company-wide.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017Agile Actors
- Developed the front-end interface for a management portal for a finance software client, Aksia, LLC.
- Communicated with the back-end team and built Restful interfaces to existing back-end systems.
- Designed the front end for a phase one multiple page application.
- Coordinated with a UX and UI designer for phase two of a single page application.
- Conducted telephone interviews for web developer candidates company-wide.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Geekologue, Ltd.
- Developed the front-end interface for the in-house CRM for Alpha Bank.
- Coordinated with the back-end team and built Restful interfaces to existing back-end systems.
- Implemented front-end designs by converting mockup images to HTML and CSS.
- Coordinated with managed strict adherence to specifications and security regulations.