Technologies: MySQL, AdonisJS, D3.js, ECMAScript (ES6), Redux, React, Node.js
- Created a React-based web app from scratch and followed the provided designs.
- Designed the database, system architecture, models, and relations.
- Built the data-heavy back end in Node.js with AdonisJs, following the framework's best practices (about architecture, events, authentication).
- Connected to multiple APIs to retrieve massive amounts of financial and statistical data.
- Created complex data visualizations with D3.js.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018TicketSub
Technologies: Git, Continuous Integration (CI), DigitalOcean, Docker, Jest, Redis, Redux, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Laravel, ECMAScript (ES6), React
- Created from scratch a React-based web app that followed the provided designs.
- Designed the database, system architecture, models and relations.
- Built the back end in Laravel, following the framework's best practices (about architecture, events, notifications).
- Connected to multiple APIs (Google APIs, Stripe payment integration, Twilio, and SendGrid).
- Set up Elasticsearch and Redis and optimized the system's performance.
- Configured continuous integration, deployment, and scalable development processes.
Full-stack Developer | Co-founder2016 - 2018Recruitio
- Created an online applicant tracking system from scratch.
- Converted the business concepts and processes into architectural plans and developed a user-friendly online application.
- Used Laravel as a back-end framework with multiple integrations including Elasticsearch, a Word-to-PDF conversion, and third-party APIs.
- Developed a responsive, highly interactive front end.
- Configured the underlying server architecture, managed the development, and implemented continuous integration environment.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests, scaled the system, and constantly improved the stability of the product.
- Managed the underlying server architecture (AWS and later Digital Ocean).
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Starfly Media ApS
- Developed the server-side web application logic and integrated an internally used system.
- Connected a Symfony application to numerous APIs and automated the processing of massive amounts of data.
- Implemented various optimization caching techniques to enable a high performance.
- Added visual interfaces to provide an overview of the running processes and created statistic dashboards to give real-time insights.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2016Elements Interactive
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and services to support our client applications.
- Created a back-end and REST API for a mobile platform.
- Modernized an existing PHP application and implemented Elasticsearch.
- Introduced new functionalities that were supported by unit tests using PHPUnit and Composer.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Isobar
- Worked on multiple marketing-driven projects with a very short turnaround in a fast-paced digital agency.
- Created numerous online games and websites.
- Customized WordPress to satisfy client needs; optimized them to stay fast and functional even with high traffic.
- Integrated various third-party APIs for data visualization and social media statistics.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2015FlowInt
- Designed and developed the front end of a business process management system.
- Worked extensively on the front end doing everything from designing the user interfaces to creating the HTML and CSS and adding a rich user interaction.
- Integrated different APIs and libraries while making sure that the client-server communication is seamless.
- Wrote PHP scripts to facilitate the development of the application.
- Managed the AWS setup of the system.
Web Application Engineer2011 - 2012InvenQ Insight
- Worked on a cloud-based business process modeling system.
- Designed and developed the platform from scratch, using various server- and client-side technologies.
- Implemented custom HTML canvas functionalities for working with flow models.
Lead Web Developer2011 - 2012Pegasus Online Media
- Planned, designed, and developed a vertical price comparison site.
- Consolidated numerous webshops' product catalogs through APIs.
- Integrated a social network functionality to the existing sites, maximized the search engine optimization, and worked with data security.
Software Developer2007 - 2011Jonatan Fekete e-Solutions
- Created numerous websites and web shops.
- Customized WordPress and its plugins to achieve specific client requirements.