Senior Infrastructure Architect2009 - PRESENTGuidewire Software
Technologies: Java, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows, Linux, COA, Google Maps, DVLA, CUEPI, HPI, MIAFTR
- Provided lead technical support, development, training of Guidewire applications in a variety of heterogeneous environments.
- Created a performance, functional, and security testing tool for the generation of large volumes of data to be used against the policy system. Generated 10 million policies and showed the application could perform as expected.
- Provided support and development for customers initial rollout of ClaimCenter as the Integration Architect.
- Performed security analysis, PCI Compliance, and ethical hacker testing of external-facing applications, including penetration testing, performance load analysis, and overall site security.
- Integrated back-end with over 16 external systems, include COA, Google Maps, DVLA, CUEPI, HPI, and MIAFTR.
Principal Consultant2005 - PRESENTAuraQuest, Inc.
Technologies: Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, MySQL, REST APIs, Tomcat, Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Served as architect for a website which supported over 20 million hits per day, and for a 9 Terabyte Data Warehouse design for 16 million users.
- Performed big data analysis using Artificial Intelligence techniques including neural networks, regression analysis, and intelligent algorithms.
- Contributed to security analysis, ethical hacking, and security policy documentation for multiple clients and businesses across a variety of websites and infrastructures.
- Developed multi-tier Amazon Cloud based front-end application for customer support of charter.net.
- Created and supported security policies and procedures across multiple cloud environments, including AWS, Azure, and Rackspace Cloud.