Senior Infrastructure Architect2009 - PRESENTGuidewire Software
Technologies: Java, SQL Server, Oracle, Windows, Linux, COA, Google Maps, DVLA, CUEPI, HPI, MIAFTR
- Provided lead technical support, development, training of Guidewire applications in a variety of heterogeneous environments.
- Created a performance, functional, and security testing tool for generation of large volumes of data to be used against policy system. Generated 10 million policies and showed the application could perform as expected.
- Provided support and development for customers initial rollout of ClaimCenter as the Integration Architect.
- Performed security analysis, PCI Compliance, and ethical hacker testing of external facing applications, including penetration testing, performance load analysis, and overall site security.
- Integrated back-end with over 16 external systems, include COA, Google Maps, DVLA, CUEPI, HPI, and MIAFTR.
Principal Consultant2005 - PRESENTAuraQuest, Inc.
Technologies: Java, ReactJS, NodeJS, MySQL, REST APIs, Tomcat, Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Served as architect for a website which supported over 20 million hits per day, and for a 9 Terabyte Data Warehouse design for 16 million users.
- Performed big data analysis using Artificial Intelligence techniques including neural networks, regression analysis, and intelligent algorithms.
- Contributed to security analysis, ethical hacking, and security policy documentation for multiple clients and businesses across a variety of websites and infrastructures.
- Developed multi-tier Amazon Cloud based front-end application for customer support of charter.net.