Lead Data Scientist2016 - PRESENTCapgemini
Technologies: SQL Functions, Tableau, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Dataiku, AWS, Azure, Git, Docker, Scikit-learn, SQL, Python, Data Science Studio, PCI DSS
- Managed a large data science and engineering team at a global consumer goods company. The team built AI solutions to understand consumer feedback and identify trends from product reviews, social media, and consumer complaints data.
- Set up two new data analytics teams in India, Poland, and Mexico from scratch with over 40 employees. Involving recruitment, training, and onboarding of these teams.
- Worked with several clients to develop their data strategies and product roadmaps and carry out data science maturity assessments.
- Led a team to develop a machine learning solution for a large Government department to prioritize and streamline complex visa applications, saving the department time, effort and money by reducing the strain on the case-working process.
- Led the development of a new solution to monitor emerging consumer trends across multiple geographies, utilizing natural language processing and time series modeling techniques.
- Set up a global data science community at a multinational client with over 30 analysts across ten different countries.
- Delivered a forecasting project for one of the largest fast-food restaurants in the world. Forecasting menu item sales across all restaurants in the United States. Using univariate and multivariate time series models including ARIMA and AR-Net.
Senior Data Scientist2016 - 2019Capgemini
Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Led the development of a public relations alerting system using natural language processing and time series analysis techniques to alert the leadership for some of the world's largest consumer brands.
- Managed team-building, industrialized NLP tools for hundreds of users at a large consumer brand company.
- Supervised a team developing data science reports and dashboards to respond to market research briefs, using social, search, and eCommerce reviews data.
Data Analytics Consultant2014 - 2016KPMG
Technologies: SQL Functions, Tableau, SQL, Python
- Led team building statistical models in Python and R for a UK retail bank covering pricing optimization, customer churn, customer cross-sell, and financial investigations.
- Analyzed interest rate swaps data and contracts as part of an investigation into LIBOR fixing.
- Worked with KTrace, a forensic data analysis methodology used to detect anomalies in data known to indicate potential fraud and misconduct.
- Analyzed security transactions via the stock exchange daily official list (SEDOL) numbers to identify indirect tax savings.
- Reviewed SQL data warehousing solutions to identify customers affected by mortgage overpayment, mortgage underpayment, and deceased customers.
- Worked with the National Health Service regulating body Monitor to assess models on patient service costs.
Data Scientist2014 - 2014Rightmove
Technologies: SaaS, SQL Functions, NLTK, Scikit-learn, Python
- Developed machine learning models to predict new property sales using a range of internal and external data for a SaaS company in the proptech sector. The company was acquired by the UK's largest property website RightMove.
- Created a web application presenting custom analytics around employee health tracking.
- Analyzed a large client email database for a real estate company using natural language processing.