- Software EngineeringMercadoLibre2013 - 2014
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, REST, SOAP, Node.js, Google Analytics, BugSense
- Handled mobile application planning and development.
- Developed the official iOS app for MercadoLibre.
- Worked extensively on the mobile back-end.
- Created a reusable framework to parse the service response.
- Tracked information in order to generate meaningful metrics and analytics.
- Tracked bugs with an external application.
- Co-founderTicTapps2011 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Java, Android
- Created a company operating in the field of mobile application development.
- Focused primarily on satisfying client needs by taking full advantage of each device’s capabilities.
- Created an augmented reality app for the 2011 Pan American Games. Completed the development of the Official Interactive City Guide. Used GPS and augmented reality technology to allow users to discover all local pubs, hotels, hospitals, and special promotions for application users. Enabled users to search using their camera and the augmented reality feature or just with the integrated map.
- Created a 3D arcade game.
- Built an app for E&J Brandy.
- Worked with Mandioca, a publishing house, to build an online store for eBooks.
- Developed a game called "Hacker, Assassin, or Thief?" in which users become part of the underground and complete missions to rise in ranks. Users can battle against anyone and create alliances.
- Created UFO 3D, a game in which users have to defend the planet against aliens while traveling around the world. Users can play with 3D glasses for a more realistic and enthralling gaming experience.
- Developed the Quilmes Rock 2012 app, allowing users to hear the concerts live, view Twitter and Facebook feeds, and view all information needed to feel like a part of Argentina's rock festival.
- Created a Jira mobile client app providing full portability for the user to access Jira anywhere from a native iOS application.
- Mobile Technical LeaderGlobal Logic2010 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Led a team of developers.
- Developed a reusable framework for the company.
- Conducted research and development for ePub technologies.
- Made an app for CTCA (Cancer Treatment Centers of America), a leading institution dedicated to cancer treatment facilities throughout the US. Developed the mobile application to be a useful tool assisting patients by providing the ability to be in constant communication with medical staff, to view study/test results, to schedule appointments, and to have a full treatment agenda on the device. The application was delivered to every patient of the institution on their personal device (no App Store upload).
- Built an app for DAX and Sample Digital, a company recognized worldwide for their innovated multimedia solutions. Developed a native iPad application "Dax|Mobile" with full mobile support for their platform providing a tool designed for the professional production of TV and films.
- Semi-senior iOS DeveloperHuenei2009 - 2010
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Helped to developed a reusable framework for the company.
- Worked on several projects for LeapFactor.
- Made an app for a stock market system.
- Made iPad apps in 2010 when the device was released.
- SAP - ABAP DeveloperIBM2008 - 2009
- Worked for IBM Spain clients.
- Developed solutions for the following modules: FI, SD, MM, and PP.
- Developed solutions using ABAP Objects.
- Used ABAP RFCs.