CTO2018 - 2019Broadsay
Technologies: TypeScript, NestJS, React, MySQL, React Native, Node.js
- Oversaw and was in charge of all technological needs.
- Managed a team of five developers.
- Integrated our back-end logic deeply to the cloud (AWS) using the latest services such as AWS Lambdas and Elastic Beanstalk. This allowed the gradual breakdown of our monolithic server into smaller independent services.
- Developed hands-on a codebase used by our mobile and browser apps, incorporating interesting infrastructure that allowed maximum code reusage between the platforms.
- Created tools and workflows that allowed us to move from waterfall development (monthly release) to agile process, releasing new features daily.
- Added full-test coverage and altered the development team's workflow to be less dependant on manual QA. After several months, we had faster development pace and had no need for QA workers at all.
Front-end Team Leader2014 - 2018WSC Sports Technologies Ltd.
- Managed a team of 4 developers.
- Created my own super-intuitive framework for React called Cartiv. This framework is now implemented in most of our new apps, and it helps writing with a lot of ease.
- Developed an online tool similar to Photoshop. This was done with Canvas and client image editing processes.
- Created an online form that renders the online form (client side) to a beautiful image. This project required extra creativity, and we are thinking about writing a patent about it.
- Designed and created an online platform that creates sports highlights from complex demands. That was our biggest project, and it demanded a lot of thinking about architecture. Today this app continues growing with a lot of ease so my initial planning was proven to be solid.
- Implemented the same platform in mobile (iOS + Android) with React Native.
- Implemented an automatic workflow that checks code, analyze problems, run tests, and deploys for QA or production; all through Git and Git Hooks.
- Created a full boilerplate using NPM for script running, webpack for merging code, ESLint, Sass, and other cutting-edge technologies.
Client-side Developer | UI/UX Designer2013 - 2014Keren Zavit Project
- Designed the UX of a complicated dashboard and client tools similar to Wikipedia.
Client-side Developer2012 - 2014Smart Financial Traffic
- Maintained a large codebase of an existing web portal.
- Created new widgets for the portal.
Student2011 - 2011The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | HUJI
- Created an automatic tool to download Hebrew poetry from around the web; built this tool to learn Node.js, Cheerio, and web scraping.
- Developed an artistic project that auto-generates poetry, and another similar project that takes a web page and a Chrome extension where you can create a song out of the text in the page (with rhymes and rhythm).