- PrincipalJS Technology Solutions, Inc.2010 - PRESENT
Technologies: SQL + NoSQL, ORM, REST, SOAP, RPC, API, PHP, MVC Frameworks, JS, SQL, Java, TDD, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, Bower, Git, SVN, Mercurial, Performance, Deployment, Telephony, Atlassian Suite, Data Modeling
- Created a web app for a Fortune 500 electronics company for global reliability and engineering teams.
- Built automated sales/fulfillment for a ticket broker with over $5M in annual sales.
- Developed features and modules for a market-research CRM platform.
- Programmed a web-based ad network management dashboard for a large financial company.
- Devised multiple software solutions for the healthcare industry.
- Lead DeveloperJspace.com2010 - 2012
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, MySQL, jQuery, Smarty, CentOS, Memcached, Facebook API, Trac, SVN
- Managed a 5-developer team through beta and public launch.
- Developed code architecture and built 3rd-party API integrations.
- Deployed to a 10-node cluster with read-slaves and aggressive caching.
- Conducted interviews, led code/performance reviews, and developed standards.
- Managed timelines and worked with the executive team to prioritize features and releases.
- Software EngineerOpticsPlanet Inc.2009 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Zend Framework, Doctrine, APIs, Trac, SVN, CentOS, Ubuntu
- Built a product specification system used to categorize items on a website.
- Created sales reports and analytics tools for the marketing team.
- Built workflow tools for sales and compliance teams.
- Worked with user teams to develop specs.
- Implemented JS/AJAX coding standards and plugins.
- DeveloperWalgreens Call Centers2008 - 2009
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, vTiger CRM, AJAX
- Optimized custom CRM and modules, supporting a 1500+ call center staff.
- Built a push notification system for outbound phone campaigns.
- Created a real-time stats dashboard for call center management.
- Coordinated requirements and planning meetings with multiple departments.
- Improved the call center notification system involving escalation of customer service issues based on organizational hierarchy.