Verified Expert in Engineering
Jonathan is a highly motivated developer and architect with a unique edge: his communication skills and ability to understand software projects from the top-down. His experience has taken him through a wide range of development environments, from the startup to the Fortune 500.
Git, PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a world-wide product engineering and testing platform.
JS Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Created a web app for a Fortune 500 electronics company for global reliability and engineering teams.
- Built automated sales/fulfillment for a ticket broker with over $5M in annual sales.
- Developed features and modules for a market-research CRM platform.
- Programmed a web-based ad network management dashboard for a large financial company.
- Devised multiple software solutions for the healthcare industry.
- Managed a 5-developer team through beta and public launch.
- Developed code architecture and built 3rd-party API integrations.
- Deployed to a 10-node cluster with read-slaves and aggressive caching.
- Conducted interviews, led code/performance reviews, and developed standards.
- Managed timelines and worked with the executive team to prioritize features and releases.
- Built a product specification system used to categorize items on a website.
- Created sales reports and analytics tools for the marketing team.
- Built workflow tools for sales and compliance teams.
- Worked with user teams to develop specs.
- Implemented JS/AJAX coding standards and plugins.
Walgreens Call Centers
- Optimized custom CRM and modules, supporting a 1500+ call center staff.
- Built a push notification system for outbound phone campaigns.
- Created a real-time stats dashboard for call center management.
- Coordinated requirements and planning meetings with multiple departments.
- Improved the call center notification system involving escalation of customer service issues based on organizational hierarchy.
The site is used by millions of district parents annually.
The front-end, built in AngularJS, integrates with a custom-built PHP-based RESTful API, utilizing the Symfony framework.
AngularJS Front End for a Healthcare Company
Reporting Tool for Healthcare Companies
AngularJS, Angular, TYPO3, Smarty, Laravel 5, Spring, Fat-Free Framework, Symfony 2, Bootstrap, Laravel, PHPUnit, Zend Framework
Node.js, TensorFlow, Doctrine, Twilio API, API Development, Laravel Elixir, Restangular, PHPMailer, Doctrine 2, JDBC, MooTools, Facebook SDK, MyBatis, jQuery UI, Underscore.js, Mustache, Facebook API, jQuery
Drupal, Vtiger, MacOS, Ubuntu, Debian Linux, CentOS, Windows Server, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Front-end, Mega, Software Development, Ajax, RPC, MVC Frameworks, Performance, Deployment, Telephony, Angular Bootstrap, Mailchimp API, APIs, log4j, SOAP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Agile Software Testing, DNS, IIS, Data Modeling, Sales, Network Processors, Reporting
Vtiger CRM, Bower, Atlassian Suite, Gulp, PhpStorm, Subversion (SVN), PHP-FPM, Mercurial, Stash, GitHub, Trac, Jira, NGINX, Apache, Cron, Git
Object-relational Mapping (ORM), Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Responsive, Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Memcached, NoSQL, JSON, SlimPHP, Database Performance, SQL Server 2008, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Database Replication
Coursework towards a Degree in Theology and Philosophy
Hebrew Theological College - Skokie, IL
Sun Certified MySQL Developer
Zend Certified PHP Developer