Sr. Developer2017 - 2018Anguleris Technologies (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Angular, MVC, Azure
- Worked with the existing development team to determine and oversee the approach and execution of an existing product.
- Designed, modified, and implemented REST APIs.
- Built and maintained applications written in Angular 4.
- Improved application performance.
Senior Developer2016 - 2018Makook Studios (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, Sitefinity CMS, REST Services
- Guided the team on development best practices for creating highly scalable web services.
- Implemented best practices around Sitefinity environment and modules.
- Implemented various tools to help better support the application in production (Application Insights, Sentry, OpsGenie, and New Relic).
- Led the effort to implement automated deployment.
- Created and maintained end-points used by the mobile application.
- Integrated with Twilio.
Senior Consultant2017 - 2017CDE, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API, REST
- Guided the team on REST development.
- Built both back-end and front-end for an eCommerce/supply chain application.
- Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Built endpoints for Magenta integration.
Solutions Architect/Senior Developer2012 - 2017Bloomin' Brands
Technologies: .NET, Microsoft Azure, REST, Cloud Services, Azure Table Storage, Azure SQL, AngularJS, Knockout.js, WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, Sitefinity
- Built the back-end system for Outback Steakhouse's mobile application.
- Designed and developed the core libraries that would be used on all their marketing websites.
- Contributed to the redesign of the Carrabba's website, Bonefish Grill's website, and the Outback Steakhouse website.
- Built data integration into their new centralized inventory management system.
- Developed websites using Sitefinity CMS.
- Developed the Android Outback App using Xamarin Native.
- Architected a full end-to-end eCommerce platform leveraging microservices architecture and Microsoft Azure.
Senior Consultant2011 - 2012Veredus Corporation
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SharePoint, WCF
- Architected classes and databases for new projects using good design patterns and SOLID principals.
- Created web parts for the intranet SharePoint 2007 site.
- Developed/maintained ASP.NET websites.
- Developed WCF REST services that would be used as the back-end of a mobile application.
- Designed and developed full-stack websites..