Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTSelf-Employed
Technologies: Python, Django, Git, AWS, Linux, TravisCI, GML
- Created a Python tool for generating and customizing animated GIFs. It covers common movements such as walking and running. Once polished enough, the tool will be open-sourced.
- Created a website for the video game using Python, Django REST Framework, and AWS.
Software Development Engineer2017 - 2018Amazon
Technologies: AWS, Java, AngularJS, Git, IntelliJ, Linux
- Implemented back-end features for the Digital Software & Video Games part of the Amazon.com retail website.
- Overhauled the web portal used for onboarding third-party software vendors using AngularJS and Java.
- Improved Java and Ruby SDKs for clients to link their services with Amazon.com.
- Wrote and maintained the technical documentation for new vendors.
- Built integration pipelines between Amazon.com and Twitch.tv for digital rewards using AWS Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, and DynamoDB.
- Trained the new intern and oversaw his internship project.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Unata (acquired by Instacart)
Technologies: Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Datadog, Linux
- Built integration pipelines between Unata's eCommerce platform and third-party services such as Salesforce, Paypal and Braintree using Python SDKs.
- Optimized the daily client data ingestion process, single-handedly reducing its runtime by 80%.
- Tasked with running performance tests on the platform's REST API using Locust to measure response times and identify bottlenecks.
- Built a dashboard for monitoring the client data ingestion process using Datadog, Python and PostgreSQL.
- Performed code deployments and other miscellaneous operational tasks.
- Contributed to the platform's backend code using Flask, Python and SQL.
Software Engineer Intern2013 - 2014Demonware (Activision Blizzard)
Technologies: Python, MySQL, ArangoDB, Git, Jira, Linux
- Implemented features for an SRE tool for automating datacenter management workflows using Python.
- Created plugins for the automation tool to interface with MySQL, ArangoDB, and other in-house services.
- Created a Python script that parses Jira data and sends reminder emails to employees who didn't log enough hours.