- Unity DeveloperReadZinc2016 - 2017
Technologies: Unity3D, SVN, C#
- Developed novel data visualization technologies with the Unity3D engine.
- Worked on a small team to rapidly produce prototypes for testing.
- Worked with artists to incorporate art and design into a procedurally generated environment.
- iOS DeveloperVeepWorks2016 - 2017
Technologies: Swift, Git, Xcode, iOS, Google Maps SDK
- Built a user/group and user/user messaging interface which mimicked the core feature of the native iOS messaging application.
- Used the Google Maps SDK to power user-customized interactive maps, location-triggered events and user to user location sharing.
- Interfaced an iOS client with a REST API back-end to deliver a user-specific experience.
- Lab Manager | Research EngineerThe University of Texas at Austin, Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences2015 - 2017
Technologies: LabVIEW, MATLAB, Mathematica
- Designed software to reconstruct 3D representations of serially scanned and sectioned tissue samples.
- Developed adaptive control software for a novel mechanical tissue which to accomplish sub-micron resolutions deformation control.
- Built hardware components for custom lab devices.
- Oversaw the daily operations of the lab, including managing inventory and directing research assistants.
- Coordinated a full laboratory relocation with zero device damage and minimal project interruption.
- Co-authored two currently published scientific papers and several others pending publication.
- Full-stack DeveloperCrave Logistics2015 - 2016
- Worked on a small team to quickly spin out prototype applications.
- Developed iOS and Android client applications to provide schedule and routing information to drivers.
- Android DeveloperAVAI Mobile2014 - 2015
Technologies: Android SDK, TeamCity, Git, Eclipse, Android Studio
- Developed Android platform software to support over 100 mobile applications.
- Wrote build server scripts and managed build server operations for Android projects.
- Android Test EngineerKlink LLC2013 - 2014
Technologies: Android, Expresso, Robotium, Git, Google Scripts, Python, REST
- Developed automation test suites to streamline and improve the coverage of quality assurance testing.
- Wrote Python and Google scripts powered tracking tools which interfaced with JIRA REST services to provide in-depth statistics for bug tracking.