Software Developer2021 - PRESENTAppollo
Technologies: Swift, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Audio, AVKit, RxSwift, Google Cloud
- Developed an application for streaming and managing a music library using Swift.
- Coordinated with a project manager to create a development outline and deadlines.
- Developed a back-end application for managing and streaming music using AWS.
iOS Developer2021 - PRESENTMathisit
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Amazon Web Services (AWS), RxSwift
- Developed major front-end features for an iOS app.
- Fixed bugs in previously written Swift code from past developers.
- Deployed builds and managed the build pipeline for iOS apps.
Mobile Developer2021 - 2021Milbar Hydro-Test Inc
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, RxSwift, RxKotlin, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed an Android app using Kotlin, used by on-site workers to log and calculate important hydro-test calculations.
- Established an application back end for storing measurements and calculations.
- Created an iOS app using Kotlin, used by on-site workers to log and calculate important hydro-test calculations.
Software Engineer2018 - 2020Macromoltek
Technologies: Software Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Back-end, Jupyter Notebook, Jupyter, Full-stack, Data Analysis, 3D Reconstruction, Computer Vision, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence (AI), .NET, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Scientific Data Analysis, Scientific Computing, TensorFlow, Python, PyTorch, C#, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Designed and implemented deep learning models used for the in silico design and the selection of therapeutic antibodies.
- Reviewed literature and novel research in machine learning. Reported these results to the team and integrated several ideas into our platform. These included sequence-based NLP and structure-based methods.
- Implemented interpretation methods to help explain to stakeholders why the neural network models come to certain conclusions.
- Organized and led machine learning team meetings and directed other team members on machine learning projects.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018FivePrime Therapeutics
Technologies: Software Development, Node.js, Continuous Integration (CI), Back-end, Front-end Development, Jupyter Notebook, Jupyter, React, Full-stack, Scientific Computing, Data Science, Machine Learning, Azure, Artificial Intelligence (AI), .NET, Web Development, Data Analysis, C#
- Developed and supported web-based tools used to normalize data entry and provide on-demand research and analysis data used by 100+ scientists.
- Set up data collection and analysis pipelines used in automated experiments utilizing thousands of different proteins and hundreds of parameters.
- Interfaced regularly with scientists and researchers to ensure that their data collection and retrieval needs are met.
Unity Developer2016 - 2017ReadZinc
Technologies: Software Development, Front-end Development, Unity, Full-stack, Mobile Development, C#, Subversion (SVN), Unity3D
- Developed novel data visualization technologies with the Unity3D engine.
- Collaborated with a small team to rapidly produce prototypes for testing.
- Incorporated art and design into a procedurally generated environment in collaboration with artists.
iOS Developer2016 - 2017VeepWorks
Technologies: Software Development, Back-end, Front-end Development, Mobile Development, Google Maps SDK, iOS, Xcode, Git, Swift
- Built a user/group and user/user messaging interface, which mimicked the native iOS messaging application's core feature.
- Used the Google Maps SDK to power user-customized interactive maps, location-triggered events, and user to user location sharing.
- Built the front end of the DREAM Aware application on the App Store.
Lab Manager | Research Engineer2015 - 2017The University of Texas at Austin, Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences
Technologies: Software Development, Jupyter Notebook, Jupyter, Scientific Computing, Data Analysis, Data Science, 3D Reconstruction, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mathematica, MATLAB, LabVIEW, C++
- Designed software to reconstruct 3D representations of serially scanned and sectioned tissue samples using MatLab and Python.
- Developed adaptive control software for a novel mechanical tissue to accomplish sub-micron resolutions deformation control in LabVIEW and Python.
- Created LabVIEW C++ extensions to interface with device drivers.
- Oversaw the daily operations of the lab, including managing inventory and directing research assistants.
- Co-authored two currently published scientific papers and several other pending publications.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Crave Logistics
- Worked on a small team to quickly spin out prototype applications.
- Developed iOS and Android client applications to provide schedule and routing information to drivers.
Android Developer2014 - 2015AVAI Mobile
Technologies: Software Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Continuous Integration (CI), Front-end Development, Google Maps SDK, Mobile Development, Android Studio, Eclipse, Git, TeamCity, Android SDK
- Developed Android platform software to support over 100 mobile applications.
- Wrote build server scripts and managed build server operations for Android projects.
Android Test Engineer2013 - 2014Klink LLC
Technologies: Continuous Integration (CI), Mobile Development, REST, Python, Google AdWords Scripts, Git, Robotium, Express.io, Android
- Developed automation test suites to streamline and improve the coverage of quality assurance testing.
- Wrote Python and Google scripts powered tracking tools, which interfaced with Jira REST services to provide in-depth statistics for bug tracking.