Technology Lead2017 - PRESENTOpen Source University
Technologies: Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Solidity, Django, Python
- Co-founded the startup, gathered a software development team and created an infrastructure allowing for quick development iterations.
- Implemented a distributed blockchain-based platform to help learners claim and advance their academic and professional identities.
- Coordinated with the development, design, and operations teams to ensure the timely delivery of the product.
- Ensured the quality of deliverables by implementing test automation and code review processes.
- Integrated continuous improvement and continuous deployment systems to increase the quality and speed of delivery.
Technology Lead2015 - PRESENTIO Era
Technologies: GitLab, Django, Python
- Co-founded the company and bootstrapped it to a profitable boutique software and design studio.
- Coordinated a remote development team of five team members to deliver 20+ web applications.
- Implemented a continuous delivery infrastructure, enabling our customer in eCommerce with 30,000+ orders per month to roll-out into production with five minutes build time and zero downtime.
- Conducted training for 80+ Python developers for a client based in Sofia and improved their skill set.
- Transformed client requirements into tangible tasks for the development team and cooperated in their execution.
Senior Python Developer2013 - 2015Strypes
- Refactored a software updating legacy project and optimized its performance by a factor of 10.
- Developed a real-time monitoring platform that analyzes the operation of a system critical for the business.
- Performed Python development training for 15+ interns, 70% of which were later hired by the company.
- Found and securely reported 4 permission-elevation attack vectors within internal systems containing sensitive data.
- Participated as a tech speaker in two conferences, helping the company gain traction.
Python Developer2012 - 2013Antelope Audio
Technologies: Corona SDK, Kivy, Lua, Odoo, Bash, Qt, C++, C, Django, Python
- Prototyped a mobile control panel for the World's first 384 kHz converter & preamp with Atomic Clocking.
- Customized Odoo ERP system (formerly OpenERP) to comply with Bulgarian laws. The system contained business critical components for stock management, invoicing, CRM, and quality control.
- Designed and implemented a back-end service for managing software updates of devices.
Python Developer2011 - 2012Sofia Urban Mobility Center
- Implemented functionality to a park-by-SMS system, serving 300,000 parking requests per day in Sofia city center.
- Iteratively performed a roll-out of major database schema changes to allow parking in multiple zones while preserving normal system operation.
- Developed a module for vignette stickers, allowing citizens living in Sofia city center to purchase yearly subscriptions and park their vehicles cost efficiently.
Python Developer2010 - 2012DZone
- Developed OSQA (open source Q&A platform, similar to StackOverflow), currently deployed on hundreds of websites.
- Coordinated with the community on feature requests, bug fixes and merge requests.
- Implemented and deployed custom add-ons for two enterprise grade clients.
Python Developer2008 - 2010Zizuweb
- Successfully delivered more than 20 web-based projects in two years.
- Introduced Python and Django into the tech stack of the company and implemented it as a primary toolset for new projects.
- Automated the deployments to staging and production environments.