Head Engineer | Technology Director2016 - PRESENTWander Media Company
Technologies: Videos, Scripting, Linux, Administration, Unix, Embedded Development
- Engineered the proprietary technology that inexpensively streams online hospitality channels into area hotels and resorts.
Computer Science Professor2014 - PRESENTThe University of Findlay
Technologies: Development, Full-stack, Teaching
- Taught the following computer science undergraduate and graduate courses: Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Data Communications, Python Programming, C# Programming, Professional Development, Computer Software Design, Introduction to Unix, and Introduction to Computers.
- Performed personal research, as well as undergraduate student research, in areas including Data Analytics, Human Computer Interaction and Usability Engineering, and Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Mentored students from diverse backgrounds, both at an academic and personal level.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)2015 - 2016Di8it Charts
- Worked as a one-person engineer and CTO of the world's leading chart digitizer, including the proprietary, patented algorithms to automatically and precisely segment and extract raw numerical data from chart images; it was acquired in under 1.5 years!
- Co-wrote a patent on the proprietary user interface and algorithms.