Senior Mobile Engineer2016 - PRESENTCirrus Insight
Technologies: Objective-C, Android, Vue, Jira, C#.NET, Google AddOn
- In charge of the native mobile development on iOS and Android for its applications. Implemented REST API with C# Net to interact with both applications and integrate new features with its current infrastructure.
- Implemented new features to improve performance and UX with new operating system features.
- Tracked and fixed bugs reported by customer service.
- Implemented a Google Add-On for Gmail to integrate CI solutions to Google Suite.
Director of Experience2013 - 2015Ark.com
Technologies: APIs, Git, Scrum, Android, iOS
- Handled UX and UI across platforms for company products.
- Simplified and improved user flow in each feature of the product.
- Actively contributed to defining the API and architect solutions.
- Implemented the native mobile applications for different solutions that the company offered.
Product Manager2012 - 2014NFCplus
Technologies: Near-field Communication (NFC), Scrum, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Android
- Created a system where the user could get discounts and coupons just by scanning a QR code or touching an ad with a device.
- Added Agile development into our team.
- Introduced Scrum to team flow.
- Created a REST API with RoR.
Mobile Engineer2013 - 2013Moby, Inc.
Technologies: Node.js, iOS, Android
- Developed mobile features.
- Wrote a highly reusable code to the point where we could minimize the coding of a new app in just a few months.
- Helped to define our API structure.
- Integrated with third parties (such as Twilio).
Product Manager2007 - 2013STAITEC
Technologies: Android, iOS, Oracle, Java
- Analyzed and did database anonymization (Oracle and MySQL) without modifying statistical values on the database.
- Managed and developed security and privacy solutions.
- Performed the anonymization of the database of the national health department.