Solution Architect2018 - PRESENTJohnson & Johnson
Technologies: C#.NET, Tableau API, AWS S3, ASP.NET Web API, Git, Angular, Less, SharePoint Online, Tableau, C#, AngularJS
- Supported a one-stop dashboard marketplace used by thousands of users with SharePoint Online, AngularJS, TypeScript, and Less.
- Created data extraction processes in .NET to extract external data (Alation, custom services) into SharePoint.
Developer2018 - 2018Home City Ice (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, SharePoint Online, Windows PowerShell
- Supported the IT department on some scripting tasks on SharePoint using PowerShell.
Technical Leader2016 - 2018IDB (Inter-American Development Bank)
Technologies: C#.NET, Git, .NET, AngularJS, ASP.NET Core
- Built an events management app in ASP.NET Core 2 and Angular as well as an interface with Exchange through EWS API.
- Led a group of 8 HQ.
SharePoint Developer2017 - 2017Total
- Created workflows in SharePoint 2013 for contractor management and label management.
SharePoint Developer2016 - 2016Mapfre
- Built a custom forms-based-authentication solution to bypass Active Directory.
- Supported the intranet on branding and development.
Technical Leader2016 - 2016GeoPark
Technologies: C#.NET, .NET Core, .NET, Angular, ASP.NET Web API, SharePoint Online, Azure SQL, Azure, Office 365
- Built a dashboard app in AngularJS using ASP.NET WEB API 4.6.1 100% in Azure using Azure AD for authentication (Adal.JS in UI).
- Led a group of 3 HQ.
Technical Leader2014 - 2016GroupM
Technologies: C#.NET, SQL, .NET, SSAS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), C#, ASP.NET Web API, SharePoint 2013
- Led a multidisciplinary group of 10-15 HQ developers and QA.
- Supported team sites and intranets using SharePoint Designer and building WebParts with CSOM and .NET.
- Supported multiple SSIS jobs and SSAS cubes to provide data sources for later consumption.
- Established a custom process in .NET that by means of OpenXML generated reports as Excel files based on user preferences.
SharePoint Developer2013 - 2014Bayer Crop Science
Technologies: C#, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint 2013
- Architected and delivered SharePoint solutions for all SharePoint applications including intranet, internal portals, team sites, and internet.
- Created multiple workflows using SharePoint Designer.
- Created WebParts, event receivers, master pages, display templates, site templates, and provisioning scripts.
SharePoint Developer2010 - 2013CME Group (through Tradehelm)
Technologies: SharePoint, C#, ASP.NET
- Supported the company's global intranet system.
- Supported company websites for internal teams.
SharePoint Specialist2009 - 2011Telecom Personal (through Sofrecom)
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010
- Worked as specialist for a leading telecommunications company in a competence center dedicated to the delivery of collaboration portals.
- Led a team of three.
- Performed business analysis, gathering requirements of users and working with them to deliver SharePoint portals, taking into account company regulations.
- Extended SharePoint artifacts beyond out-of-the-box functionality.
- Held a role as the main reference point for SharePoint technologies.
- Taught courses on functional SharePoint to grow service offerings.
Business Analyst, Project Leader, Developer2005 - 2009Datco S.A.
Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server 2008, SharePoint, C#
- Worked for several customers on behalf of Datco consulting firm.
- Performed several different roles depending on project in question.
- Presented pre-sale technical presentations and wrote proposals to customers.
Owner2004 - 2005Freelance
Technologies: .NET, VB, ASP
- Offered consulting services involving programming and architecture services.
Senior Technical Analyst2003 - 2004Tenaris (through Sensi SRL)
Technologies: SQL, Oracle, VB, ASP
- Performed analysis, development, and work estimates of a loan granting system.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst2001 - 2003BPD Solutions
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Excel VBA, VB, SQL, ASP, Hyperion
- Designed dashboards, reports, and OLAP models for large firms.
- Used Photoshop to design home pages used in Hyperion Analyzer.
- Used VBA to help users enter non-structured data into OLAP databases.
Senior Developer2000 - 2001Via Net.Works
Technologies: SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic 6 (VB6), ASP
- Built a complete WebMail service for a customer.