Solution Architect2018 - PRESENTJohnson & Johnson (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, C#, Tableau API, SharePoint Online, Less
- Supported a one-stop dashboard marketplace used by thousands of users.
Developer2018 - 2018Home City Ice (via Toptal)
Technologies: PowerShell, SharePoint Online
- Supported the IT department on some scripting tasks on SharePoint using PowerShell.
Technical Leader2016 - 2018IDB (Inter-American Development Bank)
Technologies: ASP.NET Core 2 WEB API, Angular 1, EWS API
- Built an events management app in ASP.NET Core 2 and Angular as well as an interface with Exchange through EWS API.
- Led a group of 8 HQ.
SharePoint Developer2017 - 2017Total
- Created workflows in SharePoint 2013 for contractor management and label management.
SharePoint Developer2016 - 2016Mapfre
- Built a custom forms-based-authentication solution to bypass Active Directory.
- Supported the intranet on branding and development.
Technical Leader2016 - 2016GeoPark
Technologies: Office 365, Azure Web App, Azure SQL, SharePoint Online, ASP.NET WEB API 4.6.1, Angular 1
- Built a dashboard app in AngularJS using ASP.NET WEB API 4.6.1 100% in Azure using Azure AD for authentication (Adal.JS in UI).
- Led a group of 3 HQ.
Technical Leader2014 - 2016GroupM
Technologies: SharePoint 2013, ASP.NET WEB API, C#, SSIS, SSAS
- Led a group of 10-15 HQ.
- Supported team sites and intranets.
- Supported multiple SSIS jobs and SSAS cubes.
SharePoint Developer2013 - 2014Monsanto
Technologies: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, C#
- Architected and delivered SharePoint solutions for all SharePoint applications including intranet, internal portals, teamsites, and internet.
SharePoint Developer2010 - 2013CME Group (through Tradehelm)
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint
- Supported the company's global intranet system.
- Supported company websites for internal teams.
SharePoint Specialist2009 - 2011Telecom Personal (through Sofrecom)
Technologies: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007, ASP.NET, C#
- Worked as specialist for a leading telecommunications company in a competence center dedicated to the delivery of collaboration portals.
- Led a team of three.
- Performed business analysis, gathering requirements of users and working with them to deliver SharePoint portals, taking into account company regulations.
- Extended SharePoint artifacts beyond out-of-the-box functionality.
- Held a role as the main reference point for SharePoint technologies.
- Taught courses on functional SharePoint to grow service offerings.
Business Analyst, Project Leader, Developer2005 - 2009Datco S.A.
Technologies: C#, SharePoint 2003/2007/2010, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 8i
- Worked for several customers on behalf of Datco consulting firm.
- Performed several different roles depending on project in question.
- Presented pre-sale technical presentations and wrote proposals to customers.
Owner2004 - 2005Freelance
Technologies: ASP 3, SQL 2000, VB6, .NET 1.1
- Offered consulting services involving programming and architecture services.
Senior Technical Analyst2003 - 2004Tenaris (through Sensi SRL)
Technologies: ASP 3.0, VB 6, Oracle 9i PL/SQL
- Performed analysis, development, and work estimates of a loan granting system.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst2001 - 2003BPD Consulting
Technologies: Hyperion Essbase, ASP 3.0, SQL 2000, VB 6
- Designed dashboards, reports, and OLAP models for large firms.
Senior Developer2000 - 2001Via Net.Works
Technologies: ASP 3.0, VB 6, SQL 2000
- Built a complete WebMail service for a customer.