CTO2018 - PRESENTApto S.A.
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, React Native
- Developed an iOS and Android app in React Native.
- Created a web app in Angular 7.
- Built the back-end in Node.js and Restify.
- Implemented cloud serverless microservices on Firebase.
CTO2016 - 2018ClickOn Argentina
- Managed the team as scrum master.
- Refactored the whole site.
- Implemented new elastic AWS architecture.
- Built a high load massive email sending application.
Project Manager2013 - 2016AbInbev
Technologies: LAMP, Scrum
- Implemented voice picking software in distribution centers.
- Created an SAP APO module for LATAM.
- Provided technical support leadership for the billing software.
Radar Engineer2011 - 2012INVAP
Technologies: CUDA, C++, C
- Developed and investigated the DPS subsystem for the primary military radar TPS43 modernization.
- Conducted research on GPGPU CUDA/C framework.
- Developed the application in charge of generating configuration tables for the military radar MET5.
Partner-Entrepreneur2010 - 2012La Guía 2.0
- Directed the social-media app development.
- Developed the HTML5 mobile app.
- Developed the Facebook viral ads campaign.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011I2WE - THRUSOCIAL
- Participated in an international development team of the social-media application THRUSOCIAL.
- Led the development of web application Scavz.
- Participated in the development team of the Facebook application Petback.
Intern2009 - 2010Chair of Microprocessors, Engineering College, UNT
- Architected and built the database.
- Designed and implemented the UML classes diagrams.
- Worked in a team to program the whole system application.
Web Developer2009 - 2010314 Consultores, Marketing Y Comunicación
- Developed numerous portals and web platforms for a wide range of clients.
- Coordinated with UX designers to meet the client expectations.
- Oversaw designs slices and HTML5 web structure markup.
Developer2007 - 2010Freelance
- Developed the back-end for Image & Art.
- Built S.I.P.E. Soluciones Informáticas.
- Developed features in PHP in a LAMP back-end.
- Handled front-end, cross-browser HTML/CSS.