Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021Pulley
- Created back-end solutions with Go, PostgreSQL, Redis, REST Servers, GraphQL Servers, and REST APIs.
- Integrated several tools, libraries, and external APIs.
- Worked in a team of eight people and provided a GraphQL API to third parties that needed to integrate with Pulley's application.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Self-employed at Izione.com.br
Technologies: Meteor, Node.js, Flutter, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Spring, Go, Java, React
- Developed a web application solution for a clothing manufacturer—integrating ERP and app data, The solution included production planning requirements.
- Built a web application for City Hall. The application stores the records for a marketer's personal and product data and allows the issuing of licenses.
- Developed React-based web and mobile applications.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Remote Contractor for SiriusXM Satelite Radio
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB, Apache Kafka, Redis, Microservices, AWS, SQL, REST, Go
- Developed high-performant, high-availability microservices.
- Integrated resources that delivered results, e.g., REST services which consumed data from databases, other REST services, Soap services, Kafka messages, JMS queues, among others.
- Developed APIs that served as the groundwork for other projects.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2020Self-employed at Materialize.pro
- Developed back-end solutions for enterprise applications, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
- Tracked tasks using Basecamp which included adapting to each client's demands and communicating, proposing, and delivering the best cost-benefit solutions for each issue.
- Integrated many third-party solutions to achieve the goals and deliver MVPs as soon as possible.
- Worked with five other people as a senior full-stack developer and consumed external GraphQL APIs like Shopify.
Team Lead | Senior Full-stack Developer2014 - 2019TecSinapse
- Developed and maintained enterprise applications for several car manufacturers in Latin America like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar/Land Rover, and Nissan.
- Created solutions that range from analyzing the problem with the PM to the definitions of tasks, development, validation, and delivery of releases.
- Served as a technical leader, helping each team member with their weakness and strengths to achieve technical evolution but while also meeting deadlines.
- Created APIs and back-end services and integrated third-party APIs.
College Professor2013 - 2014UTFPR | Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná
Technologies: Python, Django
- Created the university lesson materials for a computer science course.
- Built several proof-of-concept projects using the Django infrastructure to teach object-oriented programming lessons.
- Created the lesson materials for a computer science course including algorithms and data structures.