- Product ManagerCosmital Designs2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Node.js, Mongo, JADE, Bootstrap, WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Handled effective product design, data-driven feature development / iteration, and team management with a focus on delivering high-quality software that met our clients' business and market goals.
- Researched technology platforms and emerging trends to make proper platform recommendations to clients.
- Managed contracts and client relationships, as well as proposal preparation and invoicing.
- Responsible for presenting opportunities to clients formally, understanding the content of a good presentation, as well as strong communication skills.
- Applied Lean methodology, and how "microversioning" leads to validated learning and market development.
- PresidentAdam Jones Productions2007 - PRESENT
Technologies: ASP.NET, SQL Server, PHP, Corona, Flash AS3, Oracle
- Built multiple fully-functional social-networking style systems, front to back, including a mobile application and API interface.
- Supported statistics-based process analysis systems used by the military to mitigate mission risk exposure.
- Created and shipped over 20 software projects to the web and mobile application stores.
- Assembled an original IP web portfolio that in 2009 generated over 12 million views per month, along with mobile apps that generated a combined 80,000 downloads.
- Converted a very large military system from SQL Server to Oracle.
- Sergeant, Acting Communications ChiefUS Marine Corps2002 - 2006
Technologies: Microwave and Sattelite Radios, Cisco servers, encryption and multiplexing technologies
- Served 3 tours of duty in Iraq supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom in a combat role.
- Was responsible for implementing multiple practices that are currently Marine Corps policy.
- Served consistently in higher-ranking billets throughout enlistment.
- Awarded multiple commendations for field service excellence.
- Held multiple instructor billets including combat readiness and technical training roles.