Word Drop (Development)
A fully functional automated personal training application that generates workouts for the user on the fly, tailored to their needs and schedules, and taking advantage of any equipment they have on hand. It includes a fully functional social network and event scheduling system.
Havix Net (Development)
Another full-service social network with event and team management tools. It is a hosted Wiki designed to allow gaming enthusiasts a forum with which to share interests and coordinate team activities.
Talon Manufacturing Execution System (Development)
This was a project that was a full process manufacturing control system. From input of the initial sale into Microsoft Dynamics, the system did the following:
• Calculated optimal scheduling for manufacturing jobs
• Provided a manual terminal where the schedule is confirmed or modified
• Issued instructions to the automated fabrication stations that constructed the product (10 stations)
• On manual inspection of the completed part, updated shipping information and auto-printed part labels
The project was built using ASP.NET, SQL Server, and integrated with Microsoft Dynamics, Zebra Printers, and Kepware Allen Bradley servers.
Tech stack included:
• ASP.NET / C#
• MVC Framework
• SQL Server
• Entity Framework
NOTE: Reference available for this project, no public-facing link available.
Aviation Operational Risk Management (AvORM) (Development)
This system was a multi-year effort on behalf of US Air Force - Air Mobility Command. The scope of the project was to create a mission planning and risk management tool for company and field-grade officers to use in daily workflow. The purpose was to create an easy system to operationalize risk management principles and create a reference tool for large-scale data-analysis and military flight operations quality analysis (MFOQA).
• SQL Server/Oracle
• System Security (FORTIFY-analysis)
• External API integrations with multiple Military and Government systems.
NOTE: No public-facing link exists for this project. Demo and reference can be provided if requested.