React Native Mobile Developer2018 - PRESENTChefman
- Built ChefIQ, the first-ever fully functional smart small kitchen appliance companion app.
- Built a complex IoT React Native app from initial ideation to all the way to delivery as a part of a core team of four developers. It has 4.6 stars rating on the Apple Store.
- Developed a gateway of communication from the culinary team to the app, where the culinary team only had to input a recipe on the website for it to appear on the app with the full guided cooking capabilities.
- Created the guided cooking functionality within the ChefIQ app that reacts to user interactions and guides them through the recipe, and prevents the users from making mistakes while cooking.
- Developed a React Native mobile app utilizing BLE/WiFi, various AWS and Firebase services, and a custom in-house API.
- Configured small kitchen appliances IoT devices utilizing AWS IoT Core and MQTT.
- Collaborated with many departments with a heavy emphasis on collecting requirements, UI/UX design, QA testing, and process standardization.
- Participated in various trade shows and conventions (CES, IHA, etc.).
- Created a website for Chefman's culinary team in React that allows the users to input a recipe.
- Constructed everything with a customer-first mindset. If a feature does not bring customers any value, do not add it to the app.
React Native Developer2017 - 2018Church Support Online
- Built a React Native mobile app that showcases live chat, gallery, multi-depth navigation, authentication, and calendar.
- Utilized a phone’s contact list, user notifications, gallery, and camera to create a more interactive app experience.
- Enhanced the user experience by allowing customizable tab bars.
- Constructed the back end using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL.
Energy Consultant2013 - 2017So Good Corp
- Generated business by soliciting natural gas and/or electricity services to potential customers in NJ and NY.
- Increased the number of clients by 20% in 2016 by utilizing effective sales strategies and providing service excellence.
IT Intern2014 - 2014Exelis Inc.
Technologies: IT Helpdesk, Workstation Provisioning, Computer Repair, Customer Service, Network Engineering
- Fielded classified help desk calls and resolved hardware and software issues at a defense, information, and services company.
- Rectified daily network-related issues and monitored IT infrastructure proactively for 100+ users.
- Upgraded operating systems and increased IT Department’s service and support rating from fair to great.
Network Engineer and IT Manager2011 - 2013Youth With A Mission
- Recreated the network infrastructure from the ground up, including fiber optics cabling and installation of a Cisco-based network.
- Increased network uptime from 55% to 99.9% by strategizing and implementing cost-efficient and reliable network devices.
- Began job with zero IT experience and self-taught through research/practice; received promotion to IT Manager in three months.